Chapter 13

Tori's POV

It's weird. Monique having all these dreams or nightmares whatever you want to call it.

Maybe talking to Jessie later can help. After all, according to Simon, she has the power of knowledge. So she might help to figure this thing out.

I still don't know how will I use my power. Fire. Is not very useful if you think. I can't do anything with it, only hurt. I'll ask Simon later. Wow, I'll be busy with all this.

I sigh. I don't know how Monique is dealing with this. Her life seriously changed in a matter of seconds. Our life's too, but hers by being the only one that holds the power of all mankind. Kinda puts a weight on your shoulders.

Like, maybe I don't know but the lives of millions are in her hands.

I'm seriously want to help her but how? That's the question. I'm trying to figure out her dream.

The girl looks like her. I really think that dream was a flashback, like a memory from her past. The boy, his name starts with H. The unknown thing asked the boy to turn. I think he meant by turn is to turn into a vampire or something else.

I sigh again. I need to stop. My head is going to burst, migraine.

"Ok, guys! So is all set here are your keys" Paul said handing each boy a key.

"Hey, what about us?" Kali said.

"Oh right. You guys going to be with one of the boys. So Kali with Louis, Jessica with Liam, Kelly with Niall, Victoria with Zayn and Monique with Harry. Anything else?" Paul said.

"Yeah. One thing! Don't call me and Tori by our full name. We don't like it" Jessie said.

"Ok, ok. Well, go get settled then" with that Paul left. We all went to our room.

"So looks like we're are roommates," Zayn said.

"Yeah..." I really don't know what to say.

"So I want to get to know you. I know this is weird, but why not. So can you?" He said.

"Oh ok."

Well, this is going to be quite awkward.

Again I'm sorry for the chapter being so short! ): I hate myself for that! I'll try making the other chapter longer!

So hope you like it! leave feedback!

Remember:

•Vote

•Comment

•Fan

lots of love x

p.s. thanks for 400+ reads :D