Chapter 8

Harry's POV

This time we had to take the van. We were just in our own little world. Niall finally is talking to Kelly, Louis and Liam are talking between them and the other girls are just talking or on their phones. Me, you ask? I'm just thinking, I'm not talking to anyone. I just want to think what Simon told us, well I mean me. Fate? Love? It doesn't make sense to me.

All the sudden, the car stop and everyone is silent.

"Paul, why did we stop? We're not there yet" Louis asked.

"I don't know Louis, I don't know," Paul said and got out of the car. When he got out, the back doors open all the sudden. We look at the doors.

"Oh no!" Liam said.

"Everyone out of the car!" Zayn said.

We did exactly that. We run out of the car. You asking why? Well, there's two hybrids. Yes, they can't kill a vampire but are extremely powerful. We can kill them easily but we need to protect the girls, especially Monique.

"Well, well isn't her? The girl that holds all the powers known to mankind" one of the hybrids said.

"Yes, indeed! What a wonderful surprise!" The other hybrid said smirking to us.

Creepy. That was the only word that describes this situation.

"What do you want?" Liam said.

"Can't you see? We want her!"One hybrid said.

"Well sorry, you can't!" Monique said.

"Oh but you don't get to decide." the other one said appearing next to her.

"Get away from her!" I said.

"Why? You're jealous!" He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Jealous that I can touch her and you don't."

Before I could say anything. The hybrid was on the floor, crying in pain.

"What? What did you do?" He asked Monique.

"I-I don't know," she said running to me. I embrace her into a hug.

"Hey, shh, its ok," I said rubbing her back. I kissed her head and looked around. The hybrids were gone, for now, they'll come back. I know it.

"We should get back to the van and go home and talk with Simon," Kali said.

"Yeah, we should," Louis said.

We get back into the van. The others started talking again but this time Monique was still hugging me, shaking in fear. Poor her, she still doesn't know what would come.

Wow, action!!! Hehe. Well here you have hybrids, I really don't know a lot of them. So I just imagine like that.

Hope you guys like it!

Remember

•FAN

•VOTE

•COMMENT

Love you

The Unknown » h.s. ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara