Chapter 1

Monique's POV

I woke up from my slumber with a small headache like always, 'Ugh I'm sick and tired of the' I thought.

I lazily pull off my blanket and got out of my comfy bed. I made my way to my bathroom, that is connected to my bedroom. I turn on the shower, checking one or two times to see if the water was just the right temperature. When it was, I undress from my pink satin PJ's and got in. The warm water relaxed every part of my body, calming my headache just a bit.

I wash my hair with strawberry shampoo, my favorite. I finish washing my entire body, turn off the shower and got out, put a fluffy towel around my body. I brush my teeth and walk out of the bedroom.

I went to my walk-in closet and got out my outfit for the day, that was some black skinny jeans, a baby blue jumper and black ankle boots, perfect outfit for a cold day like most days here on London.

Oh! I kind of forgot to introduce myself. My name is Monique, I'm 18 years old. I live in London and I go to university with my four best friends Tori, that is short for Victoria, Jessie, short for Jessica, Kelly, and Kali, pronounced like Kay-lee. We are best friends since babies. We love One Direction, they are just perfect in our eyes.

My favorite is Harry, Tori's is Zayn, Jessie's is Liam, Kelly's is Niall and Kali's is Louis. Okay, I think that is enough for now.

I dress and when to the bathroom again to do my makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup, just mascara, and lipgloss. When I'm done, I go downstairs to find my stepdad reading the newspaper, my mom cooking breakfast and my brother nowhere in sight.

Apparently, as if he read my mind he yelled, "I'm here!" my brother Jeremiah, running down the stairs almost making me fall.

"Hey, watch it!" I said while crossing my arms. Seriously, he annoying as fuck. Most siblings are.

"Oops, sorry." He laughs and runs towards the dinner table, where my stepdad, his dad is reading the newspaper. I walk to the kitchen where my mom is cooking.

"Hi mom," I said kissing her cheek. "Good morning sweetie, slept well?" she said not taking her eyes of the food she's preparing.

"Yeah, mom." I lied, I really didn't sleep well, I keep having this weird dream/nightmare that my mom, stepdad not even my brother know about, only my best friends. I just don't want to make them worry and my best friends kept on insisting that there was something wrong that I had to tell them.

"Okay, well are you excited for the concert tonight?" she asked, not looking at me. "Of course I am the mom, Hello is One Direction!" I said.

"I know," she said rolling her eyes while she chuckles putting the food she cooked on four plates. "Go and take the plates to the table," she said. "Okay," I said taking two plates at the time.

I put them on the table and sit next to my brother that was texting someone. I rolled my eyes and start eating.

~that afternoon~

I was on my room, on my laptop finishing my essay for Humanity Studies, when I heard the doorbell go off. I went downstairs and open the door just to see my four friends running to me, hugging me tightly.

"Girls, c-can't b-breathe," I said, trying to breathe. "Sorry," they said in unison.

"It's okay but you have to be more considering. I almost die." I said catching my breath. "C'mon we have to get ready, to meet our future husbands," Kelly said taking my hand and pulling me to my room.

"Okay! Okay! Kelly relax." I said while following her. "How could I relax if I'm going to meet my little snowflake? " Kelly said.

"I don't know, just do it," I said sitting on my bed. "Okay, Who will be up first?" I said. "Me!" they all said in unison again. "Oh, God!" I said throwing myself on the bed.

~at the concert~

We arrived at the concert, it was pack, thank God we have backstage passed and front row seats, tonight is going to be a blast. We sat on our seats, waiting for the boys to come out.

"How much longer?" Kali said. "Any second Kali, You'll see your Boobear," Jessie said and at that moment the boys came out, they all waved at fans.

"Ready to have some fun?" Harry said while winking at me. Oh God! I can see this night is going to be amazing.

~after the show, at backstage ~

"OH MY GOD! THEY WERE AMAZING!" Tori said well maybe yelled. "I know! Now we are going to meet them." Kali said.

"I'm going to meet Nialler, oh my someone holds!" guess Who said that? Correct. It was Kelly, she and her snowflake. I laughed just by thinking that.

We got in backstage, when we open the door, we saw that we were the only ones besides the boys. Oh, this just got better.

~leaving the concert~

"I can't believe that Niall asked for by number, MY NUMBER!!" Kelly said. "Same with m-" I said when I realize I left my phone on the coffee table of the lounge.

"Guys!" I said. "Yeah?" they said in unison, they kinda do that a lot. "I think I left my phone on the coffee table," I said.

"Are you kidding me? " Tori said. "I'm serious," I said. "Ugh! Fine, let's go back and look for it" Tori said and we all nodded. We walk back to where I think I left it when we heard a scream.

"What was that?" Jessie said. "I don't know but I think it came from here," Kali said walking up to a door. We all followed her, then she opens the door to see, so we all did the same but just a little so we don't get in trouble.

We all saw it. A girl on the floor, lying dead on the floor, blood everywhere and One Direction in front of her with blood all over them.

"Oh my God!" we all said maybe a little bit too loud because Liam's head turns back to the door where we are but we quickly shut the door.

"Oh boys, I think we have some curious visitors!" Liam said.

Author's Note:

CLIFFHANGER DAN DAN DAAAN hehe hope you like it, check out my other fanfic 'Fell in love'

COMMENT

FAN

AND VOTE

Edit: this is so much cringe omg

Edited: October 14, 2016.

I'm still editing this but tbh I don't think I can edit everything, why did I think this was good ssksjs