♡Chapter 25 ~ Beginning of the Battle

Monique's POV

We been sitting in this couch for a half an hour. I was asleep when I heard something. Like a whisper.

I woke up to look that Harry wasn't with me. 'Weird,' I thought. I stand up and walked towards where I heard the whisper come from.

"Hello? Harry, is that you?" I asked. Taking small steps towards the sound.

"Monique?" I turned around and saw Harry lying on the other couch. Yawning, gave away that he was sleeping.

"Sorry to wake you up."

"Is ok. But why did you woke up and was calling my name? I was literally across you." He asked. Standing up, he made his way towards me.

"I heard a whisper coming from there," I said. Pointing at the entrance, in front of the stairs. "And I thought it was you. I didn't see you sleeping on the other couch."

He took my hand and kissed the top of it. "Is ok, love. But just to be sure, I'm going to call the boys and see if they're here already. Maybe is them." He exclaimed.

He took his iPhone out and dialled a number. He put it to his ear and put his finger in his lips telling me to be quiet.

"Hello? Niall, where are you guys?" Harry said. All I could hear was Harry's voice and what I think is Niall's voice replying.

I sat down again on the couch and looked around. The room was really flighty. I don't know how I was able to sleep. But whatever, what matters here is that we are save, for now.

Harry ended the call and put his phone back into his pocket. "I need to charge it." He said.

"There's no electricity here and there's more important things than to charge your phone." I said. I really just want to know what Niall said. Are they ok? Are they hurt? Is someone dead? Is my father dead?

All these questions were making me kind of nauseous. Thank god I was sitting down, so the nausea would calm down a bit.

"Hey! Look at me. We're going to be ok. Everything is fine," He said. Him now in front of me. He took my hands and looked at me. "Breathe in and out. Okay, breathe so you don't go into a panic attack."

I did what he told me. I breathed in and breathed out. I keep doing that till I know I was calmed enough.

"What did Niall said?" I asked. Harry squeezed my hands and gave me a small smile.

"Who died?" I asked. All I got was a sad look from his face.

"Tell me!"

"I'm sorry but Tori didn't make it." And that's what it took for me to start crying. My best friend, my non-biological sister, my supporter, was gone. Gone forever, and I couldn't even say goodbye to her.

"Shh, I'm so sorry babe. Zayn tried everything he could, the others too. They just couldn't do anything." He hugged me. Tears run down my face. Impossible, what I am going to do?

She was the one who knew everything about me, the one who knew how to help me in my toughest decision, the one who was there since I was one year old, is dead. Dead and is never coming back. One part of me when with her too. One part of my heart is not with her.

"Who killed her?" I already knew the answer but I wanted to be sure.

"Your father." He's going to get it and he's going to get it real good. He'll wish that he wouldn't gone back to life. No, he'll wish to be dead.

"Where are the others?"

"On their way, why?" Harry asked. Kissing my forehead. Even though I don't think we're something yet, though we got married but that doesn't mean anything. It was the past.

Never less, Harry would make an perfect boyfriend. He wouldn't let go of you till you feel better. He'll cuddle with you no matter what. He'll show that he loves you every chance he has. He's just perfect and I'm lucky to have him, and much of girls too.

"Good, because we're going to kill that son of a bitch that I used to call my father."

...

"We just came back from there. Is chaos back there, we lost Tori there. We're not going back there." Louis said. Sitting down on the couch.

They just arrived from 'fighting' my father. Kelly and Jessie both had some serious cuts on their legs and arms. Kaley sat next to Louis, with some minor bruises.

Liam, Niall and Zayn all stand next to the other. You could see tears stains on Zayn's face. Both of us were broken. We lost someone really special to our heart. Especially Zayn, he had a thing for her, I knew it.

"Louis. I just lost my best friend, do you think I'm going to sit here and do nothing?" I said, desperation was notice in my voice. I need to finish this, and finish this for good.

He didn't respond, he just looked at his hand. He knew i have the right to do it, "No, I'm not going to sit here and do nothing. I'm going out there, whether you guys like it or not. I'm killing that son of a bitch!" I exclaimed.

I looked at the others. Shock writing on their faces by the sudden change of mood. I felt hands on my shoulders so I look behind me.

Harry stand there. Squeezing slightly my shoulders signaling that is ok. To relax, I'm too stress out, seriously.

"If you want to go, I'm coming with you. I don't want anything to happen to you." Harry said. I nodded, to stress to talk. What I am going to do when I get there?

"I'm going too." Zayn said, I know why we wants to help.

Even though he just came back from fighting my father. He won't back out to kill him. Everyone wants him dead, especially me.

"Anyone else coming?" I asked. Everyone looked at each other, "I'll go, Liam stay here and help the girls with their wounds, ok?" Louis said, standing up. Liam nodded and sat between them.

"Ok, those anyone know where he is?" I asked.

"I think he's on his way here. I saw a few men of his following us." Louis said.

"We need to at least direct them to somewhere else. We don't want them to attack here, do we?" Zayn exclaimed. He's right, we need to move out of here, us four need to go and start fighting.

Even though we don't even have a plan, and some of us has minor wounds. We still need to fight.

"Zayn's right. Us four need to get out now. Let's go." Harry said walking towards the door. Everyone followed him, except Liam, Jessie, Kaley and Kelly. We walked outside but I stopped when I saw the sky.

Is was completely black, lighting here and there. The wind was picking up really fast. It looked like a storm.

"What's going on?" I yelled.

"Your father is getting stronger. This is impossible." Harry said.

"Impossible?" I asked.

"He suppose to be weakening, how is he getting all this power is something I don't know." He responded.

"Can we weak him or something?"

"I really don't know. I'm sorry Monique but we have to do this even if it means that it'll might kill ourselves."

A/N:

This was going to be much longer but I decide to divide it in two parts.

So there's only one chapter left (hopefully) and the epilogue!

I have a lot of stories to work on so my work here isn't done, yet!

So you better check my other stories out!

ily x