Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Monique looks so beautiful while she sleeps. It sounds so weird. Yeah, I'm watching her sleep. Kinda like a stalker but I'm not a stalker.

I look around the room. Is pretty big, the bed can fit us two and more. I see a door, maybe a walk-in closet. I bet Monique will love it, every girl does. I sigh. I need to talk to someone. I leave the bedroom and walk to the kitchen.

I think I'll call Louis, I bet he'll know what to do. I called him, guess what? If you say he didn't answer then you're right. I sigh.

I'll call him later. I walk to the kitchen and start making something to eat for Monique. Maybe when she wakes up, she'll be hungry. I'll take some ingredients and starts making some fajitas.

I'll bet she'll love them. When I was finishing I heard a scream. Not anyone's scream, it was Monique's. I run to the bedroom and saw her. She's still sleeping but turning around a lot.

"Monique! Wake up!" I shake her awake. She opened her eyes, her eyes were filled with horror and scared. When she looked at me she quietly hugged. I hugged her back rubbing her back.

"Shh is ok, is just a dream, " I said calming her down a bit.

"Come on, I made you some fajitas." All she did was a nod. So I pick her up and walk to the small dining room and put her on a chair.

I walked to the kitchen an finished the fajitas. I put some on a plate and walk back to the dining room.

"Here, you need to eat something. You haven't eaten since we left London." I said.

She looked at her plate then at me. "Thanks," she said but it came as whispers that lucky with my super hearing I could hear it.

"No problem." with that she started eating.

"Is it good?" I asked. All I got was a nod. We didn't speak the entire time she was eating.

"Thanks, Harry," she said when she finished eating.

"You're welcome, now can you tell me what dream you had back there in the bedroom?" I asked. She looked at me than the floor.

"Is ok, you don't have to tell me right now?" I said.

"No, is ok. You deserve to know," she said still not looking at me.

"Ok, take your time and please look at me," I said.

She took a deep breath before looking at me. Seriously I thought the world had stopped. I couldn't believe what I have heard.

"I dreamed about you Harry, turning."

I love leaving cliffhangers! hehe!

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Leave feedback! Share with your friends too!

Remember:

•Vote

•Comment

† Fan

Lots of love