Chapter 16

Monique's POV

~in her dream~

Dark. Surrounding me. All I see I black. I think I have been walking in circles now. I don't know where I am.

"Hello?" I said.

No answer.

"Is someone here?" I said.

Still no answer.

"Answer me, goddammit!" I yelled.

There was no answer, but the light from afar. I look around. Nothing else but that light. Should I walk into it? Ah, why not? I started walking to the light.

'Eh is bright here' I thought when I was closer. It felt like I was going to be blind. Then the light stops being so bright.

'I think I'm somewhere else now' I thought. I adjust my eyes to see clearly. I look around. The same dungeon in my last dream or flashback as Tori say my dreams are.

"Hello?" I said.

No one answers but sounds of chains moving. I looked where the sound comes from. I gasped. Is the same dream, only is a bit different. I'm laying on the floor. Dead. That thing killed me, now is going to kill that guy.

"Please, please just hurry up." the boy that is chained said. Oh, I remember his name starts with an H. What could his name be?

"Patience, boy! Patience!" It said walking closer to the boy.

"This is going to hurt....a lot," it said moving the boy's head aside and biting his neck. The boy screams feel the room.

"Stop! Stop it!" I yelled, but I remember. This is just a flashback, I can't do anything about it.

The thing moved away from the boy's neck and bit it's wrist and put it on his mouth.

"Drink it!" It said. The boy does what he says. When the thing pulls its wrist away. I can see the boy's face. He has curly hair, green eyes. Wait! Curly hair? Green eyes? His name starts with H? That means he's...

"Welcome to the immortal life, Harry," it said.

Sorry, that is short! This is just a filler, I think that's how you call it!

Anyways! Please share with your friends!

Silent reads make yourself notice!! Comment what you think will happen next!!!!

C'mon!!

Ok, Remember!!

•Vote (please do!!)

•Comment! (Comment what you think so far)

•Fan( c'mon! fan me! there are more fanfics coming up!)

Lots of love