Episode-31

The episode starts with family sitting around bonfire.

Rajshri:- Wow! Kartik you sing so well!

Bhabhi Maa:- Yes we were surprised to listen to ur voice.

Akshara:- I must say You are actually very good singer. (Looking at Naitik) Atleast better than others who have no guts to sing.

Everyone laughed when Akshara said this.

Naitik:- Excuse me! I can also sing.

Akshara:- I know what you can sing? Plz stop Haan!

Laksh:- Dadu plz don't compete with fuffa ji. He's better than you.

Kartik:- Laksh I love you!

Laksh:- Hawwww! Fuffa Ji I'm not Naira Bhua. So plz!

Kartik and Naira both were shocked at Laksh.

Naira:- Laksh I must say you are like me! Mischevious!

Laksh:- Thank you Bhua! Bhua I eat Mumma's brain and you eat Dadi's brain. We are very common.

Kartik and other's laughed on this. While Naira's mouth was wide open.

Naira:- Hey Bhagwan! Yeh bacha hai ya toofan mail!

Akshara:- He's like you only.

Bhabhi Maa:- When Sanjana make food for him and try to make him eat. He runs in whole house and Sanjana behind him. The way you used to do Naira.

Naira:- I remember how Mumma Papa used to run behind me.

Laksh:- Fuffa Ji you also used to do like this?

Kartik's smile vanished. He remembered how he used to crave for parent's love and food also. Everyone noticed that sadness. Naira held his hand and intertwined their fingers. She kept her head on his shoulder. After few minutes of silence.

Kartik:- I'm not that lucky Laksh like you are. You should be happy that you get parent's love and food. There are some people like me....

Kartik's voice stuck in his throat. Emotions were taking toll on him. Everyone looked at Kartik and saw him controlling himself. Naira knew it will happen. But she can't do as Laksh is a child. She can make elders understand but not Laksh.
Naira held Kartik's hands and signalled him towards her lap. He nodded in No. She gave him angry glare and forcefully kept his head in her lap. She was caressing his hairs. She kissed on her temple and kept her face above his face.

Naira(whispering to Kartik):- You Okay?

Kartik:- Hmm! I'm fine!

Naira:- Sure?

Kartik:- Yes Jaan 100% sure! Now can I get up?

Naira:- No be here for sometime!

Kartik smiled a little. Naira was still caressing his hairs. She decided to start a topic to divert Kartik's mind.

Naira:- Vaise Mumma when I wasn't here. What you all used to do on my birthday?

Naitik:- I'll tell you. In these 5 years Akshara used to talk to everyone but not me and Naksh. And on ur birthday she just used to sit in ur room.

Naira:- Mumma!

Akshara:- Mumma ki bachi! Chup! Shaitaan!

Naira(cute pout):- Maine kya kiya?

Naksh:- Kuch nahi!

Laksh:- Hehehe Bhua! Dadi ne mujhe bataya aapke Bare mein. Aap unhe kaise tang karti thi...

Kartik:- Laksh Yeh mujhe bhi utna Hi tang karti hai!

Naira:- Oh really! What I did?

Kartik:- U forgot what you were abt to do last night!!!!

Naira started laughing remembering Kartik's scared face.

Kartik:- Jaan! Plz stop laughing otherwise I'll give you that treatment.

Naira immediately stopped laughing. She folded her hands in front of him.

Naira:- Plz forgive me! I don't want that treatment.

Kartik:- Don't worry I'll not give. Chillax!!!

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- U forgot! Today....

Kartik signalled Naira something. She understood Kartik was talking abt her months. Meanwhile a staff person came there with chocolate milk shakes and tea.

Kartik:- Thank you very much.

The waiter:- U r welcome Sir!

The waiter kept the tray and left.

Kartik:- Laksh chocolate milkshake for you. And tea for everyone else.

Naksh:- But there is one more shake glass.

Kartik:- It's for your sister.

Naira:- Me? Why?

Kartik:- You need it that's why! Now stop arguing! Drink it!

Naira:- Don't order me MENDEK!

Kartik:- Shut up and drink this.

Naira:- NO!

Kartik knew Naira's mood swings. He immediately took Naira in his hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

Kartik:- Please!

Naira:- No! I can't you make me drink.

No one was understanding Naira's sudden childish behaviour. Asha knew abt Naira's months. As Akshara was sitting beside her,she whispered in Akshara's ears. Akshara smiled at her daughter and her antics. Now every lady knew why Naira is behaving like this. Because of her mood swings.

Kartik:- Okay! I'll make you drink.

Kartik slowly cupped Naira's face and made her drink chocolate shake slowly. After drinking milk shake Naira again cuddled into Kartik. Kartik knew Naira need him very much. Kartik rubbed her back and caressed her hairs.

Laksh:- Fuffa Ji Bhua ko kya hua?

Kartik:- Kuch nahi bacha! Bhua is tired!

Laksh:- Oh! Bhua you sleep na. (Looked at Naira) Oh Teri!

Naksh:- What happened?

Laksh:- Bhua toh So bhi gyi!

Kartik looked at Naira and smiled. She was peacefully sleeping in his arms with a smile on her face. He kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- I think you all also sleep!

Shaurya:- Hana its already 10:30 pm.

Kartik picked up Naira. Naira in sleep hid her face in crook of his neck. Everyone bid bye and left to their rooms. Kartik entered in their room. He carefully laid Naira on the bed. He covered her with duvet and placed a kiss on her forehead. He didn't sleep. He knew he will get that nightmare. He can't even hug Naira because she is not well. And if he hugged her she might be uncomfortable. So he decided to stand near window. He went near window and stood there. He was just looking out.