Episode-4

The episode starts in Chicago,USA.

Leap of 5 years

A beautiful villa is seen decorated.

Preparations are going on.

A beautiful room is seen. A girl is getting ready. She is none other than Naira.
A girl is making her ready.

The girl:- Naira r u Okay?

Naira:- Yes Asha it's a little nervousness.

Asha:- Don't worry it's normal. I was also nervous like this.

Naira smiled.

Asha:- Ur Kartik is waiting for you. Come!

Asha took Naira downstairs. Kartik was sitting in mandap. A boy came near him.

The boy:- Kartik ur Naira!

The boy was none other than Rithvik.

Kartik looked at his side and saw Naira coming downstairs. He got mesmerised by her. He was just staring Naira lovingly.

In their wedding everyone was present from Chicago.
Kartik is the youngest and biggest entrepreneur in the world. He owns gaming company,cab service company,textiles company and steel company. He is a billionaire.
His company is named KAIRA GROUP OF COMPANIES.
Naira helps Kartik in his business.

Naira came and sat beside Kartik. Kartik held Naira's hand tightly.

The wedding rituals started.
Naira's kanyadaan was Done by Asha and Rithvik both.

Kartik was holding Naira's hand tightly.
Kartik and Naira both took 7 vows.
They were congratulated by all the guests.

Asha took Naira to Kaira's room. Rithvik took Kartik to Kaira's room.

Rithvik pushed Kartik inside. Asha and Rithvik left from there. Kartik saw Naira nervously sitting. He went and sat in front of her. Kartik cupped Naira's face.

Kartik:- R u Okay?

Naira just nodded in yes. She was tightly clutching bedsheet. Kartik held Naira's both hands and kissed on them.

Kartik:- Naira I know u r a little uncomfortable. And I can understand it. I'll never force you for anything. Till u r comfortable our relation will be like that only which we shared from past 5 years. U change and sleep.

Kartik was abt to get up but Naira held his hand.

Kartik:- What happened?

Naira:- U spoke from ur side but didn't listen to me.

Kartik:- Sorry!

Naira:- Kartik I'm just nervous. But that doesn't mean I don't want to start our married life. And I'm comfortable with you.

Naira looked down. Kartik notice her blush. Kartik cupped Naira's face.

Kartik:- R u sure?

Naira shyly looked at Kartik.

Kartik kissed on her forehead,cheeks,eyes. Kartik looked in Naira's eyes and then lips. She closed her eyes giving a smile. Kartik kept his rough lips on Naira's soft ones. Kartik slowly started kissing Naira. Soon the kiss turned passionate and wild. They were kissing each other hungrily.

Kartik broke the kiss. He started removing Naira's jewellery. He layed Naira in bed comfortably and came over her.

Kartik:- May I?

Naira:- I'm only yours Kartik.

Kartik was working on her clothes and Naira was removing his shirt. The moment Naira removes his shirt she saw belt marks and horse whip marks. Kartik got up from Naira and sat on the bed. The past again took over him. He was getting those flashbacks. His eyes became wet. Naira hugged Kartik tightly.

Naira:- Why r u scared Kartik? U r safe. No one will harm u here. Ssshhh.. calm down.

Naira kissed on the every belt and horse whip mark. She kissed on Kartik's forehead,eyes,cheeks and finally took his lips in the kiss. Now she was over Kartik. Kartik again turned Naira and came over her.
Kartik removed all the barriers between them. He covered themselves with a duvet. They soon get intimate.

Next Morning

Kartik woke up and saw the most beautiful sight in front of him. His SHERNI sleeping peacefully with the cutest smile on her face. He kissed on her forehead.He started speaking to his sleeping wife.

Kartik:- Jaan u r the best. From past 5 years you are taking care of me. You sacrificed everything for me. And see I did nothing for you. But I promise you that I'll try my best to give u every happiness. U r the best My Sherni... I love you. And I'll always love you. I thought I'll never get love in my life but then I got you. I'm blessed to have u Naira. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. Kartik u have hurt her yesterday night. She was in pain. Oh No! Now also Jaan will feel pain. What should I do?

Naira:- Hug me tightly!

Kartik looked Naira and saw her looking at him lovingly. But what hurt Kartik the most was her tears. Kartik wiped her tears.

Kartik:- Why r u crying?

Naira:- Because u were degrading my Kartik. My Kartik is the best. He's best in every thing. Don't u dare talk nonsense abt my MENDEK.

Kartik:- I didn't say anything wrong Jaan.

Naira:- Kartik the happiness u gave me no would have been given. The love and care u gave me no one could have given. U r my best MENDEK. U r made for me only me.

Kartik:- Acha baba sorry! Forgive me.

Naira moved little but she hissed in pain.

Kartik:- R u feeling pain? It's all because of me. I'm very bad.

Naira:- Kartik its normal. Relax.

Kartik:- No its not normal.

Naira:- Kartik I'll take hot water bath then I'll be fine.

Kartik:- Come I'll help u.

Naira:- No need of that.

Kartik:- Don't think wrong. I'll help u in freshening up. I'll not touch u.

Naira:- Kartik! U don't have to give me explanation.

Kartik picked up Naira and took her to bathroom.
Kartik started shower.

Kartik:- R u Okay?

Naira:- Hmm...

Kartik helped Naira in taking bath. Naira felt blessed having husband like Kartik. Kartik again picked up Naira and brought her back in room. He made Naira change.

Kartik:- Don't u dare get up from bed. I'll make breakfast and bring here. Understood?

Naira:- Okay! But plz stop behaving like typical husbands.

Kartik showed her his fist. He left from there to make breakfast.

Naira:- I'm very lucky to get husband like Kartik. But before my husband he's my best friend,my lover and my everything. Don't know how my Mumma will be? I didn't contacted her since 5 years. But I know I can feel that she miss me everyday and might be talking to my photos everyday. God plz keep my Mumma good.