Episode-22

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira sleeping on the couch in hall.

Naira's head is in Kartik's lap and Kartik is leaning on the couch. They were watching movie last night. They slept while watching movie. In sleep also Kartik was patting Naira's head whole night. They came back home late night 3 am. After that they started watching horror movie on TV. They slept around 6 am in morning.

AshVik were sleeping on other couch. They were hugging each other.

It was 8:30 am

Akshara was calling Naira continuously to tell that Gayu,Rukmini,Yash,Rose and Nandini has come to meet her. But she was sleeping peacefully. All their phones were on charging.

Akshara:- Naira is not picking call!

Naitik:- Kartik also!

Naksh:- We saw them in city palace last night at 9:30 pm.

Akshara:- They might be sleeping.

Naksh:- Maa its 8:30 am. How can they sleep like this. I'll go and check.

Naksh went to KaIra villa. He ranged the bell. No one opened. Naksh still rang the bell. Asha woke up due to continuous ringing. She was yawning. She opened the door and saw Naksh and Akshara

Asha:- Aap? Itni subh?

Naksh:- Subah! It's 8:35 am.

Asha:- Plz come inside!

Naksh and Akshara entered and saw Kartik and Naira peacefully sleeping.

Asha:- Rithvik,Kartik and Naira plz get up.

Naira(in sleep):- Asha plz let me sleep. Otherwise I'll beat you.

Asha:- Arrey see they have come to meet.

Naira(in sleep):- Kartik plz kick those people out of house who have come to meet. Otherwise I'll kill them if I woke up.

Kartik(in sleep):- Asha plz let me and Jaan sleep. And whosoever it is handle urself.

Rithvik woke up due to talks. He saw Akshara and Naksh standing there.

Akshara:- Naira bacha wake up!

Naira(in sleep):- Asha don't scare me speaking in Mumma's voice.

Naksh:- Oye meri 007 uth jaa!

Kartik(in sleep):- Jaan why doesn't ur brother go away? In sleep also I'm hearing his voice! Doesn't he has any work. Ask him to go to Sanjana Bhabhi!

Naira(in sleep):- Bhai has no other work Kartik you sleep!

Naksh:- I have no work! Naira uth jaa!

Naira(in sleep):- Bhai sapnon mein toh sone do! Pata nahi Mumma kya khilati hai! Chup Hi nahi hote Yeh !

Akshara and AshVik were laughing. Naksh was making faces.

Akshara:- Naira wake up Gayu has come to meet you. Yash,Rose,Nandini and Rukmini Aunty has also come.

Naira(in sleep):- That drama queen! Mumma plz sone do!

Naksh picked up jug of water and threw at Naira and Kartik

Naira/Kartik(shouted):- Tsunami in Udaipur save me!

They heard Akshara and AshVik laughing and Naksh looking at them angrily. KaIra looked at each other.

Naksh:- What did u say? I have no work. I should get lost from ur dreams. Naira Teri toh Main.

Naira:- Bhai Maine kya kiya?

Naksh:- Kya kiya? Abhi batata hoon!

Asha noticed Kartik's wet shirt. It was transparent. His marks were visible. Asha immediately threw a cloth on Kartik. Kartik didn't understand. He saw himself and realised why she did this. Naira also noticed. She thanked Asha in eyes. Asha signalled her to take Kartik.

Asha:- U sit I'll make coffee!

Kartik:- Sorry Naksh I was in sleep!

Naira:- Sorry Bhai!

They both ran in the room. Naksh laughed on their scared faces.

Inside Naira gave Kartik his clothes. Kartik pulled her closer. He traced one of finger on her face. It was sending shivers to Naira. He rubbed his thumb on Naira's lips. He looked in her eyes for permission. She closed her eyes. He placed his lips on her lips. They were kissing each other passionately. They were tasting each other. They broke the kiss after 15 minutes. Kartik picked up Naira and went to washroom. He started kissing Naira's neck and collarbone. Slowly they removed all barriers between them. Kartik turned on the shower. Soon they were intimate. After having their Love session. They changed and came out.

Naksh:- Freshened up?

Naira:- Yes!

Akshara:- Naira Gayu has come to meet you both. Yash,Rose,Nandini and Rukmini also.

Naira:- That drama queen. I just hate her.

Akshara:- Naira!

Naira:- Mumma u know she is very irritating. I sometimes feel like killing her.

Kartik:- Don't worry I have knife with me. Kill her when u wanted.

Everyone laughed. They all went to Singhania Sadan.

Kartik and Naira entered Singhania Sadan and were shocked to see someone.....