Episode-48

The episode starts with Kartik coming back with breakfast.

Kartik came inside with breakfast. He closed the door. Naira was sitting on the bed.

Kartik:- Jaan you Okay na? Is it paining? I'm sorry!

Naira:- MENDEK stop your tar tar. Otherwise I'll beat you.

Kartik came and sat beside her. He covered Naira with blanket.

Kartik:- Your favourite breakfast. And your favourite chocolate milkshake.

Naira:- Thank you! Mr Nanda.

Kartik:- You are welcome Mrs Nanda. Now eat it.

Naira:- You also.

Kartik and Naira fed each other the breakfast.

Kartik:- Now have this milkshake.

Naira:- Where is yours?

Kartik:- This is mine only.

Naira:- No I'll not give you. It's mine.

Kartik:- Okay! You drink.

Naira:- This milkshake is mine. You are also mine. So you can have it.

Naira sat in Kartik's lap. They both had that milkshake together. Naira wiped Kartik's lips while Kartik wiped Naira's lips.

Kartik:- Now you sleep for sometime. You are tired.

Naira:- I'm not sleepy.

Kartik:- Jaan! You have to sleep.

Naira:- You make me sleep.

Naira and Kartik laid beside each other. Naira kept her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around his waist. Kartik's arms were wrapped around Naira. Naira was cuddling into Kartik. Kartik was tightly holding Naira.

Naira:- I love you.

Kartik didn't reply. Naira looked up at him. She saw him lost.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira:- Where are you lost?

Kartik:- I was hurt Naira.

Naira:- When?

Kartik:- When I saw those bodies. Those girls were brutally beaten. How can that man?

Naira Shut Kartik's mouth not with her fingers but her lips. Kartik was startled first. But later responded. They were kissing each other passionately. They broke the kiss after 10 minutes.

Naira:- Kartik! I know that girls cannot come back. But you have done very much for them. You got justice for them. Their souls are in peace now. I know that whatever happened with them was the worst. Now stop thinking abt it. Sleep your mind needs peace.

Naira kissed on his forehead. Naira covered both of them with blanket. Kartik took Naira in hug. Naira kissed on his chest. Kartik kissed on her forehead. They both again drifted to sleep. They were tired after their love making session. They were looking the cutest couple. No air was passing from in between them.

After 2 hours

Kartik and Naira were sleeping. Some one was knocking continuously on their door. Kartik opened his eyes.

Kartik:- Who's the idiot knocking on the door?

Naira:- Kartik please stop the knocks.

Kartik:- Wait Jaan!

Kartik got up and opened the door. He saw Rithvik standing there. He slapped Rithvik.

Kartik:- Kya hai? Kyu tang kiya hai?

Rithvik:- Arrey woh Akshara aunty...

Kartik:- What happened to Mumma?

Rithvik:- She is not well. She had an asthma attack.

Naira came running. Naira was having tears in her eyes. Kartik hugged her from side.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Jaan! Come we will go to her.

Kartik and Naira went to Singhania Sadan. They directly went to Akshara and Naitik's room. Akshara was lying on the bed. Naira went and hugged her.

Naira:- Mumma why don't you take care of yourself?

Akshara:- Bacha I'm fine. It was just...

Naira:- Bas Mumma you always say this. Don't talk to me.

Akshara:- Naira!

Naira:- Mumma! Don't forget I'm your daughter only.

Akshara:- I know that.

Kartik:- But Papa how this happened? Mumma used to keep asthma pump with her only.

Naitik:-Kartik her pump got misplaced. And she started cleaning the store room. Because of dust she got asthma attack.

Naira:- Mumma you are very bad.

Akshara:- Now stop scolding me. I'm your mother.

Naira:- That doesn't mean I can't scold you.

Naira kissed on Akshara's forehead. Kartik also sat beside Naira.

Kartik:- Papa you go to office. Me and Naira are here.

Naksh:- Nahi Kartik!

Kartik:- Relax Naksh we are here. I have no office today. You go to Krishna.

Naksh:- Sure?

Kartik:- Sure!

Naksh and Naitik left for their office. Tara brought coffee for Naira and Kartik and tea for Akshara.

Naira and Tara made Akshara sit properly. They had their tea and coffee.

Naira:- Mumma you sleep for some time.

Akshara:- Nahi Naira! I'm not feeling sleepy.

Naira:- Mumma!

Akshara:- Meri beti mujhe daraa rahi hai! Wah!

Kartik:- Thank to God Mumma ki Yeh sirf aapko daraa rahi hai. Mujhe toh yeh....

Akshara:- What?

Naira:- Kartik! Shut up!

Akshara:- Naira! You shut up! Kartik you tell what she do with you?

Kartik:- Rape! She try to snatch my dignity.

Akshara:- Before Marriage?

Kartik:- Isse koi fark nahi padta tha. Before marriage and after marriage ka!

Akshara:- Naira!

Naira:- MENDEK! Mumma woh. We used to sleep on one bed only before marriage.

Akshara(shocked):- What? Why?

Naira:- Mumma please don't get angry. Yes we used to sleep on one before marriage but we never crossed our limits. But Kartik...

Akshara:- Kartik what?

Naira:- Mumma Kartik gets nightmares when he sleeps. First he never told me. He used to wake up in midnight 1:00 am and used to sit in garden. But when I came to know I used to be with him.

Kartik:- Mumma trust us we never crossed our limits.

Akshara:- I trust you both Kartik. But don't tell this to anyone in house. Otherwise they might get angry. And you Bhua Ji.

Naira:- Jee Mumma!

Akshara:- Kartik you still get those nightmares?

Kartik:- When I sleep alone Yes I get. From past 20 years it's happening and I don't think it will change.

Naira held his hand and pressed it. Kartik was looking down. He wiped his lone tear. Naira cupped his face and placed a kiss on his forehead. Akshara smiled seeing their love.