Episode-19

The episode starts with everyone chatting in Singhania Sadan

Devyani:- Kartik Beta eat something! Asha and Rithvik u also eat!

They all started eating except Kartik.

Naitik:- What happened Kartik?

Kartik:- Nothing Sir!

Naitik:- Atleast now stop calling me Sir!

Kartik:- Sir! But!

Kartik was feeling shoulder pain. He was rubbing his shoulders. Naira knew Kartik is having shoulder pain. But she can't give him medicines because he's empty stomach. Naira decided to make him eat with her own hands. She picked up the plate with kachoris. She kept a kachori near his mouth. He looked but nodded in No. Naira gave him angry glare.

Kartik:- Jaan it's irritating!

Naira:- Don't worry first eat. Then medicines! It will be okay!

Kartik:- But!

Before Kartik could speak naira filled his mouth with kachori. Naira laughed at his expression. Kartik showed her his fist. He wasn't able to speak. He chewed the kachori slowly. Mishti and Laksh were laughing.

Laksh:- Fuffa Ji! Aap toh bhature jaise laga rahe the!

Mishti:- Laksh is right Bff!

Kartik:- Abb tumhari Bhua ne mera mooh Bhar diya Main kya karta Laksh!

Naira:- Need anything else?

Kartik:- I'm full!

Akshara:- Par Beta u ate just 1 kachori. And earlier u used to eat 5-6 kachoris. What happened?

Kartik:- Mam at that time I used to be hungry for days but now ur daughter keeps my stomach full. She gives me food in every 4 hours.

Varsha:- Hungry for days?

Naira(trying to change topic):- Arrey Maami I used to fight with him on eating topic that's why he's saying.

Akshara knew Naira is lieing.

Varsha:- Oh! That we all remember.

Rajshekhar:- Kartik Beta tumhaari fam...

Naira(cutting off Rajshekhar):- Dadu how's business going on?

Akshara knew Naira intentionally cut off Rajshekhar. Naira looked up at Kartik who was looking at her.

Rajshekhar:- Naira business is going well. Why r u asking? I mean u never took interest in business.

Naira:- But I'm myself in business.

Naksh:- Really?

Naira:- Yes! Kartik has opened a branch of jewellery company this year only. ME and Asha are incharge of that. Because Kartik and Rithvik will be busy with other works. They wanted us to not sit idle. So they planned this.

Mishti:- Wow bff! What a love!

Rithvik:- What a love and what a love life!

Naira slapped on his head.

Naira:- Shut up! Monkey! Asha plz fill his mouth with bananas.

Asha:- For sure Naira!

Rithvik:- But where are bananas?

Laksh:- I ate them in morning!

Rithvik:- Oye Chotu u ate all bananas!

Laksh:- Yes Lambu I ate each and every.

Rithvik:- Then I'll eat you because bananas are inside you.

Laksh:- No! Mumma save me from Lambu!

Rithvik:- Will u play football?

Laksh:- Yes!

Rithvik:- U bring ur football we will play!

Laksh:- Okay!

Laksh went to bring his football. They all were chatting. Laksh came with ball while playing. His ball by mistake hit the vase. Kartik saw it and remembered something. All ran to Laksh except Kartik. As he was lost.

Akshara:- Laksh! Bacha aap thk ho na?

Laksh:- Sorry Dadi!

Naitik:- Laksh aaram se bacha! We know u r excited to play with Rithvik and Kartik.

Asha:- Kartik? Where is he?

Everyone turned and saw Kartik no where. Naira got tensed. She knew where Kartik will be.

Naira:- I know where he is!

Naira just ran to their villa. She directly went to their room balcony. She saw Kartik sitting there on chair. He was back facing her but felt her presence.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik didn't reply. Naira was sure something has happened. She went infront of Kartik and sat in his lap. She took Kartik in her hug. Kartik was crying.

Naira:- What happened? Tell me!

Kartik:- Jaan! When I was 5 years old once I also broke the vase like this while playing. That day I was being beaten very badly. My body was bleeding that day but no one cared to bandage it. I had nothing to clean the wound and bandage it. When Laksh's ball hit the vase I remembered my childhood.

Naira hugged him more tightly. She knew Kartik has beared much more he told her. She was broken when she listened to it. But Kartik was broken completely because he beared it. Naira knew what she has to do. She cupped Kartik's face. She just kept her lips on his lips and started kissing him. He also responded with passion and love. While kissing they went inside room. Room was already locked. Naira spreaded the curtains too. They broke the kiss. Tears were flowing from both their eyes. Naira wiped Kartik's tears. Kartik wiped Naira's tears.

Naira:- R u Okay?

Kartik:- Hmmm!

Naira was unbuttoning his shirt. Kartik stopped her.

Kartik:- Jaan! My mental state is not fine I can be rough on you. I don't want to do that.

Naira:- But I want you to do.

Kartik was abt to say something when Naira again took him in lip lock kiss. They were tasting each other. They fell on the bed. Naira removed his shirt and kissed on every mark. Kartik knew he will rough on her. So he kept his hand on her face and nodded in No!

Naira:- I want you to let out your pain!

Kartik:- By hurting you! By giving you pain. No Jaan! I can't.

Naira:- Then Don't talk to me!

Kartik:- It's better to not talk rather than hurting you.

Naira:- In that way you will hurt my body. But if u didn't talk then you will hurt my heart.

Kartik:- Jaan! If I hurt you then I'll be the most hurt in both the ways. I can't hurt you. I'm sorry!

Naira:- Fine! Then don't dare talk to me.

Naira left saying this. Kartik was hurt but he also didn't want to hurt Naira in any way. Kartik went near the window. He kept standing there.