Episode-15

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira doing shopping.

Suddenly Naira saw ice cream shop.

Naira:- Kartik mujhe ice-cream khaani hai?

Kartik:- Jaan is weather mein? No!

Naira(with puppy dog face):- Kartik plz na

Kartik:- U know when u make cute pouts and these puppy dog faces I feel like kissing you.

Naira:- Hawwwww kitne gande ho tum!

Kartik:- Jaisa hoon tumhara hoon.

Naira:- I know that! Plz ice cream!

Kartik:- Acha Come!

They entered the ice cream restaurant. Naira and Kartik gave their order for ice cream. They started enjoying their ice cream while standing in front of the lake. Naira was keeping her head on his shoulder while his arm was wrapped around Naira.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Hmmm!

Kartik:- Are u happy with me?

Naira(looked up):- Why r u crying now?

Kartik was crying. Naira wiped his tears.

Kartik:- Jaan since childhood whosoever was near me wasn't happy. My Dadu also went away. My parents took me as a burden. When I came here in Udaipur you used to keep fighting with me. I thought it's because u also don't like me. Then because of me Gayu also got hurt. And then ur family.

Naira:- Kartik! U never hurt anyone. And I'm the most luckiest girl because you are my husband. You are the one who loves me truly. You love me more than anyone and anything. And my family is happy because we both are happy. Now stop talking like this.

Naira kissed on his cheek. They finished their ice creams and started moving with shopping bags.

Kartik:- Jaan! I know that your family will definitely ask you abt my past.

Naira:- Yes Mumma was asking. But I'll not tell them anything.

Kartik:- How do u know I was abt ask this?

Naira:- I know u very well. I can read ur mind and ur heart. I'll not tell anyone anything because they don't deserve to know. Mumma deserves to know but this thing can hurt her.

Kartik:- Why will she be hurt by my past?

Naira:- My Mumma has heart of gold. She feels everyone's pain. She thinks of everyone. And now she called you her son. And she means it I know.

Kartik:- Don't tell her also. Because I don't want anyone to hurt.

Naira:- Okay MENDEK!

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Oh Sholly! Frog Prince!

Kartik:-Jaan!

Naira:- Kya hai? Itne pyaar se toh bulaya hai!

Kartik:- Yeh pyaar se tha? Huh! Don't talk to me!

Kartik turned his face. Naira smiled at him. After 2 minutes Kartik heard Naira's beautiful voice.

Saathiya
Saathiya....
Pagle se dil ne Yeh kya kiya....

Kartik turned and saw Naira. She was singing for him. She came near him and pulled his cheeks.

Chun liya
Chun liya
Tujhko deewane ne Chun liya..

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Dil toh uda uda re
Aasman mein badalon ke sang
Yeh toh machal machal ke
Gaa raha hai sun nayi c dhun

Kartik pulled her closer. She kissed on his forehead.

Badmash dil toh thug hai
Badmash dil yeh tujhse juda..
Badmash dil meri sune na zid pe ada....

Naira hugged him tightly. Kartik kissed on her forehead. They stood near lake. Their fingers were intertwined.

Oh.....
Achi lagi dil ko mere
Har teri baat re...
Saaya tera banke chalu
Itna hai khwaab re...

She again kept her head on his shoulder.

Kaandhe pe sar rakh ke tere
Katt jaaye raat re
Beeteinge din thame tera
Haathon mein haath re....

Yeh kya hua mujhe
Mera Yeh phisal phisal gya
Yeh kya hua mujhe
Mera jahaan badal badal gya....

Naira kept her hand near Kartik's heart.

Badmash dil toh thug hai bada
Badmash dil Yeh tujhse juda
Badmash dil meri sune na
Zid pe Ada....

Kartik hugged Naira tightly. They remained like this. Their being with each other was their heaven.
They broke the hug and went directly to airport. It was shortest 4 hour roaming for KaIra. They didn't realise that while being with each other now it's time for their flight.

They reached airport and Rithvik and Asha waiting for them. They were carrying some other packets also.

Rithvik:- Ho gya romance?

Kartik:- Oye monkey!

Rithvik:- These are some eatables for you both. Come now!

They boarded the flight. That girl again came.

Simrat:- Hi Kartik! Hi Naira!

KaIra:- Hi! I'm sorry for that incident.

Simrat:- It's Okay guys! Btw you are very lucky. You have married such a cute and hot man. I hope I would be at your place. U guys have fun. Bye!

Naira(jealous but didn't show):- Thank you Simrat.

Kartik:- Thank you Simrat for giving compliment. U r also very good looking.

Kartik hugged Simrat. Naira was more than enough jealous now. They went to their block and settled on their seats. Naira started beating Kartik.

Kartik:- Arrey Why r u beating me?

Naira(imitating Kartik):- Thank u Simrat u r also good looking!

Kartik knew what Naira meant. Kartik chuckled.

Naira:- Why u hugged her? Why u called her good looking? What abt me Haan? Am I not good looking? U have married me 4 days back only and doing all this in 4 days? Don't u love me anymore?

Kartik(taking Naira in his hug):- Jaan! I love you and only you. She's good looking but you are cute,innocent,sweet,hot and sexy. (Naira blushed on his comment) You are the most important part of my life. You are most important part of me. You are my life. U noticed me hugging her. But don't u remember in these 5 years how many hugs I gave you? How many times you slept in my hug? How many times we hugged each other and slept?

Naira(cuddling more into Kartik):- U always hugged me whenever I needed. U know first I was scared that what if in flow we cross our limits. But I trusted you also. And in these 5 years we never crossed our limits until our marriage. I love you the most in this world Kartik.

Kartik:- I only Love you Jaan. The much I respect our love that much I respect you also. U came with me 5 years back because you trusted me. It was my responsibility to take care of you and respect you.

Naira hugged Kartik tightly. Kartik placed a kiss on her forehead. They remained in each other's embrace.