Episode-47

The episode starts with KaIra's room.

MATURE CONTENT (18+)

Morning 5:00 am

Kartik and Naira are sleeping peacefully. Naira was the first one to wake up. She saw her MENDEK sleeping with a cute smile on his face. She gave a peck on his lips. Naira tried to get up but Kartik came over her. He smirked at Naira. He immediately smashed Naira's lips in a kiss. They were kissing each other passionately. Naira was responding with passion and love. Naira was working on Kartik's shirt slowly. Kartik was working on Naira's nighty. His one hand was on her waist and other on her thigh. They broke the kiss.

Kartik was over Naira half naked. Naira was lying under Kartik half naked. Kartik started kissing Naira's neck and collar bone. He was giving love bites to Naira and licking with tongue to soothe it. Naira was just moaning Kartik's name. She was digging her nails on his back. Slowly with his teeth Kartik removed her other coverings. Naira closed her eyes.

Kartik seeing her face decided to tease her more. He entered his middle finger inside her. Naira's eyes were shot open. He was making rounds inside her. Naira was just moaning his name. Slowly he entered 2 more fingers and increased the pace. He moved his fingers inside out her increasing her moans. Naira was clutching to his shoulders tightly. She was leaving nail marks on his shoulder. Finally Kartik removed his fingers and entered his tool inside her. He started his morning love making session. In this love session they both were showing how much they missed each other. Kartik again took Naira for a kiss. They were kissing each other and simultaneously making love. Kartik increased his pace. Their room was filled with Naira's moans. Naira wrapped her legs around Kartik's waist.

They were kissing when Kartik picked Naira and took her to washroom. He closed the washroom door. He was still inside her. He turned on the shower. Finally they both climaxed. Kartik made Naira stand and pinned her to the wall. He was sucking her every part of body. He was rubbing his body on hers.

Naira:- Kartik! Why are you torturing me like this?

Kartik:- You Don't Love it?

Naira kept her chin on his shoulder and bit his neck. Kartik hissed in pain. He entered his finger again inside her. He started moving his finger in and out. He started circling his finger inside her. She was getting ecstatic now. Only she could do was moaning Kartik's name. Kartik took out his finger and entered his tool inside Naira. He pinned Naira to the wall and started moving in and out her. Naira was tightly holding Kartik. Kartik while making love started torturing Naira's body. Naira was moving her hands on his chest.

After their love making session Kartik and Naira came out of the washroom. They were still naked. Kartik was abt to wear his clothes when Naira pushed him. He landed on the bed. Naira jumped over him.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- I want my revenge.

Kartik:- Revenge?

Naira:- Revenge of your torture.

Kartik:- Oh really!

Naira started kissing each part of Kartik's body. She was giving love bite and marks on his body. Kartik was out of control. He turned Naira and came over her. He took Naira in kiss and slowly entered her. He started increasing his pace. After few minutes they both climaxed.

Kartik was abt to get up when Naira stopped him.

Naira:- Don't Go Please!

Kartik:- Jaan its 7:00 am. I have to get ready. You also have to get ready. But before that you sleep for some time. I have made you enough tired. You need rest.

Naira:- Where you have to go?

Kartik:- Office! After office to coffee shop.

Naira:- Coffee shop why?

Kartik:- To meet someone.

Naira:- Whom?

Kartik:- Hai koi!

Naira:- Kartik!!!

Kartik:- Arrey no one baba I was just teasing you. I just have to go to Office.

Naira:- Please don't go.

Kartik:- Jaan! I'll be back soon na.

Naira:- Kartik for me please. And your injury also.

Kartik:- Okay wait!

Kartik called his PA and asked if he had any meeting. Luckily there was no meeting. So Kartik informed her that he can't come. After disconnecting the call, Kartik came out of Naira. He made her wear her comfortable clothes.He made her lay properly in bed. He himself wore his clothes. He started to leave.

Naira:- Where are you going?

Kartik:- Going to make breakfast! Sit here quietly. Otherwise.....

Naira:- Okay!

Kartik went to make breakfast. Naira smiled at his retreating back.

Naira:- I'm blessed to have Kartik as my husband. Kartik loves me so much. Every time I do stupidity and hurt him. But not after this. I'll never doubt him. He's the best husband anyone can get. I'm the luckiest that I got Kartik. I love him more anyone and anything.