Episode-5

The episode starts with Naira thinking abt Akshara.

Kartik came in room with breakfast.

Kartik:- Breakfast is ready Jaan!

Naira:- Thank you.

Kartik started feeding Naira and Naira was feeding Kartik.

Kartik:- Jaan! Have this chocolate milk shake.

Naira:- Where is urs?

Kartik:- I wasn't in mood to have so...

Naira:- Then I will also not drink this.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Come here sit with me!

Kartik came and sat beside Naira. Naira jumped in his lap.

Naira:- Now have it!

Kartik:- First you.

Kartik and Naira finished the milk shake. Kartik and Naira laughed at each other.

Naira:- Kartik ur moustache!

Kartik:- See ur also the biggest.

Kartik wiped Naira's lips and Naira wiped Kartik's lips. Kartik pulled Naira close to him. He started caressing Naira's lips. Kartik looked in Naira's eyes for permission. Naira smiled at his gesture. Kartik slowly started kissing Naira. Soon the kiss turned wild. They were tasting each other. Now Kartik was lying over Naira. They were still kissing. They started working on each other's clothes. Suddenly Kartik realised something. He backed off.

Naira:- What happened Kartik?

Kartik:- Jaan No not now.

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- Jaan u r not okay. U r having pain. So let's just avoid for a day.

Naira hugged Kartik.

Naira:- Why r u so cute?

Kartik:- Because u r the cutest. I love you.

Naira:- I love you too...

Kartik hugged Naira tightly.

Kartik:- Naira I want to talk you abt something important.

Naira:- Hmm Tell.

Kartik:- I have decided something. I hope u will respect it.

Naira:- What Kartik? Tell na.

Kartik:- I was thinking to permanently shift to Udaipur.

Naira:- What? Kartik r u mad?

Kartik:- Jaan Listen to me plz.

Naira:- Don't u dare speak anything. U want to return to Udaipur u go but I'm not going. I hate that place. At that place only u were insulted. And u want to return. Kartik I'm not in mood to talk. U please leave.

Kartik quietly left from the room. Naira wasn't understanding anything.

Naira:- On first day of our marriage we fought. No it wasn't a fight. I didn't even let him speak. I should have listened to Kartik.

Naira got up from the bed and went out in hall. She saw Kartik leaning on the couch with his eyes closed. She went near him and sat beside him. She just hugged him. Kartik opened his eyes and saw Naira in tears. Kartik cupped Naira's face and wiped her tears.

Kartik:- Jaan I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. But u also understand na that it has been 5 years we left Udaipur Sorry India. And in these 5 years we didn't look back. I have no family but u have. I know u were angry with them but what was Akshara Mam's fault. She supported u. Did u even call her once in these 5 years. No! I kept saying to u to call her once but u didn't. Don't know how she will be living. First u left her due to a misunderstanding and u left her again because of me. I have decided to back. Now it depends on you whether u want to come or not.

Kartik left from there saying this. Naira was in deep thinking.

Naira:- Kartik is right somehow. Wait what he said at last that he has taken decision and now it depends on me. That means he will leave if I said no. U r gone MENDEK. I'll kill u now.

Naira went behind Kartik. Kartik was in room doing some paper work. Naira slapped on his head and threw the papers. She held him from collar. Kartik was shocked.

Naira:- What did u say? That u have decided. Haan! U will leave me here alone if I said alone.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Nahi what do u think of urself? MENDEK idiot stupid duffer gadhe.

Naira started beating Kartik.

Kartik:- Oye Sherni kya kar rahi ho?

Naira:- Aaj Main Tumhe Sherni banke dikhaaungi.

Kartik:- Jaan plz!

Naira removed her sandal and raised to hit Kartik. Kartik stood rooted to his place. He remembered how that lady his so called mother used to beat him with sandals. Naira realised what she was abt to do. She immediately hugged Kartik.

Naira:- I'm sorry Kartik. Plz forgive me. I'm stupid na. In anger I do idiotic things. Maaf kardo apni Sherni ko.

Kartik was standing still. He didn't reciprocate the hug. Naira looked up at him. She cupped his face. She kissed on his forehead.

Naira:- Plz forgive ur Sherni.

This time Kartik hugged Naira tightly. He was having tears in his eyes. Naira just rubbed his back with one hand and with other hand caressed his hairs.

Naira cupped his face and wiped those tears. She kissed on his cheeks.

Naira:- So when we are going back to Udaipur?

Kartik:- R u ready?

Naira:- I can do anything for you.

Kartik:- But first call Akshara Mam.

Naira:- She will be angry on me.

Kartik:- Naira she's ur mother. How will she be angry on you? She loves u very much.

Naira:- But their number.

Kartik:- Here it is.

Kartik gave her his phone.

Naira:- How u?

Kartik:- Jaan I saved it but never called because I knew u will get angry. Now u make the call.

Naira:- First come near me!

Kartik:- Why?

Naira:- Arrey Come na!

Kartik came near her. Naira held Kartik's face tightly and kissed on his nose.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Kartik u know na when I feel very loved on u I kiss on ur nose. I love kissing ur nose. It's my sweet gesture to tell u how much I love u.

Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- And I love kissing ur forehead. Because it's my sweet gesture to show love. Now call.

Naira wasn't able to make call. Kartik held her hand and took her in hug. He took the phone and called on Akshara's number.

The call was picked up. Kartik put the phone on loudspeaker.

The voice:- Hello!

Naira and Kartik both recognised the voice. It was Akshara.

Akshara:- Hello! Who's this?

Naira(crying):- Mumma...

Akshara was unable to believe that it was Naira who called.