Epilogue

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira sleeping.

LEAP OF 1 YEAR

Kartik and Naira are sleeping peacefully when Naira woke up. She woke up Kartik too by slapping hard on his face. Kartik got up with a jerk.

Kartik:- Jaan Why you slapped me?

Naira:- I want pizza right now.

Kartik:- Jaan its 2:00 am. No pizza can be ordered.

Naira:- I told you that I want that means I want.

Kartik:- Jaan! No pizza shop will be open.

Naira(looking at her tummy):- See baby Papa doesn't love you. He's very bad. He can't bring pizza for his baby and wife.

Yes Naira is 9 months pregnant.

Kartik:- Jaan! Please don't say like this. I love you both. But see the time.

Naira(angry):- Then get lost from here! Go away from me. Idiot stupid. I'm pregnant because of you. Not with my wish.

Kartik(hurt):- You are not happy with your pregnancy?

Naira:- No I'm not happy. Get lost from my sight.

Kartik quietly went out from the room. He went to kitchen and started making pizza.

Naira was sitting in her room. Her mood swings were making it worse. She realised what she said to Kartik.

Naira:- What I said? These mood swings. Urghhhh...Kartik! Kartik!

Kartik listened to her voice but didn't go inside. His pizza was ready after an hour. He went inside and saw Naira sitting quietly on the bed. He threw the pizza plate infront of her. Naira looked at Kartik. She noticed his eyes.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik didn't reply.

Naira:- MENDEK I'm sorry.

Kartik(angry):- Shut up! Eat this and don't irritate me.

Naira:- Kartik why are you getting angry?

Kartik:- Sorry really sorry. You can do whatever you want I can't do anything without your permission. Right?

Naira(crying):- Kartik I didn't do anything intentionally. My mood swings are making me worse. I know I said a lot. Please forgive me. And I'm happy with my pregnancy.

Naira held her ears. Kartik knew her mood swings are making her angry.
He went and sat beside Naira. He covered Naira with a blanket. He held her hands and took her in hug. He kissed on his forehead.

Kartik:- I was hurt when you said you are not happy with pregnancy. But I know you love our baby. And I love you both.

Naira:- Sholly!

Kartik:- Ssshhhh...I'm not angry.

Suddenly Naira started feeling pain in her stomach. She realised that her water broke down.

Naira:- Kartik! Water broke...

Kartik immediately picked up Naira. Naira was crying in pain. Kartik was crying seeing Naira in pain. He rushed to hospital with Asha and Rithvik.

Asha and Rithvik are parents of a 1 month old baby boy Arjun.

Naira was taken in labour room. Kartik was crying outside listening to Naira's screams. He was pacing here and there in corridor.

Rithvik:- Kartik Relax! Naira and baby both will be fine.

Kartik:- I can't bear Naira's scream. She is in pain.

Asha:- I called Akshara aunty. They are coming.

Kartik wasn't able to listen Naira's screams. He was crying. Naitik and Akshara reached the hospital with Singhania Family.

Akshara:- Naira is Okay?

Asha:- She is in labour room Aunty.

Naitik and Naksh saw Kartik crying.

Naksh:- Kartik Relax!

Suddenly they heard a baby's crying. Kartik smiled in his tears. Doctor came out.

Doctor:- Mr Nanda please come inside.

Kartik went inside with Doctor. He saw 2 bundle of joy in the cradle. He saw Naira sleeping on the bed.

Doctor:- Congrats Mrs Nanda gave birth to a baby boy and a baby girl. You can...

Kartik:- No Doctor! First right on these babies is of Naira. She gave birth to them. So she will pick them in her arms first. Before her no one.

Doctor left. Kartik sat beside Naira and held her hand. Naira gained conscious. She saw Kartik smiling at her. But tears were also present in his eyes. She looked at the side and saw her two little angels.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Boy and Girl!

Naira:- I want to take them in my arms.

Kartik slowly helped Naira to get up. Naira picked both of them.

Naira:- They are so cute.

Kartik:- Like their mother.

Naira:- And their father too.

Kartik:- Now give them to me.

Naira:- You didn't pick them earlier?

Kartik:- No. How can I?

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- Jaan! You have them birth. It your right first to take your babies in your arms. And I wanted to see happiness on your face.

Naira kissed on his cheek. Kartik picked those little cute angels and kissed on Naira's forehead.

Kartik:- Thank you for giving me this gift. It is the most precious gift. HAPPY NEW YEAR JAAN!

Naira saw the clock and realised that today was 1 January.

Naira:- HAPPY NEW YEAR MENDEK!

Kartik and Naira placed a kiss on their little babies. The babies smiled looking at Kartik and Naira.

Naira/Kartik:- Happy New Year Babies!

They smiled more widely. The baby girl placed her little finger on Kartik's nose. Kartik kissed on her finger. The baby boy placed his little finger on Naira's chin. Naira kissed on his finger.

Kartik:- They are behaving as if they know what we are saying!

Naira:- They are the smartest babies na.

Akshara and Family came inside.

Akshara:- Naira!

Akshara came and hugged Naira. Akshara took the babies in her arms.

Naitik:- Did you kept some names?

Kartik:- Yes!

Naira:- KAIRA And KARNA!

Devyani:- These names...

Kartik:- Kartik ka KA Aur Naira ka IRA  means KAIRA!

Naira:- Kartik ka KAR aur Naira ka NA means KARNA!

Kartik took Kaira in his arms. Naira took Karna in her arms.

Kartik:- KAIRA And KARNA completes me and Naira.

Everyone smiled at their love for each other. Kartik hugged Naira. Naira looked at him.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!