Episode-17

The episode starts with Naira meeting Bhabhi Maa.

Bhabhi Maa:- Dobara chod kar nahi jaogi na?

Naira:- Nahi kabhi nahi!

Bhabhi Maa saw Kartik standing with Akshara.

Bhabhi Maa:- Kartik!

Kartik came forward and touched her feet. Bhabhi Maa took him in hug.

Bhabhi Maa:- Kaise ho Kartik?

Kartik:- Main thk hoon Badi Dadi!

Kartik and Naira met Devyani and then Mishti.

Mishti:- Bff I'm angry on you?

Kartik:- Kyu Bff?

Mishti:- U and Naira Di married without us!

Naira:- Mishti we wanted u all to come. And Kartik even wrote address of Singhania Sadan on the Card. But...

Mishti:- But What Di?

Naira:- I tore away the card! I didn't want that Kartik should remember anything from his past.

Naira said this while looking at Kartik. Kartik knew Why Naira is saying this just to comfort him.

Kartik:- I'm fine right now Jaan. Relax!

Naira:- I know how much fine you are?

Kartik:- Arrey...

Naira:- MENDEK!

Kartik:- Okay! I'm not fine. Happy?

Naira:- I know that!

No one understood their convo except Asha and Rithvik.

Devyani:- Arrey Beta come sit!

Akshara:- I'll come back with snacks.

Naira:- Mumma!

Akshara:- Chup!

Naira:- Okay!

Laksh sat between Naira and Asha. He kept talking to them. Sanjana and Akshara came with snacks. Kartik saw kachoris. He was surprised.

Kartik:- U all still remember my love for kachoris?

Akshara:- How can we forget? U and Naira used to fight on this topic every time.

Naira:- That fight now also go on Mumma.

Asha:- We know how we tolerate both of them!

Kartik:- Chup re!

Maheshwari family also came.

Rajshri:- Naira! Kartik!

Kartik and Naira saw them and went to meet them.

Rajshri:- Aa gyi hamaari yaad?

Naira/Kartik:- Nani!

Rajshri took both of them in hug. They met everyone. Asha and Rithvik were introduced to them by Naira.

Now both the families settled down.

Vishambhar:- Congratulations Kartik! For ur success.

Kartik:- Thank u Nana Ji!

Akshara:- In just 5 years you became very successful Beta!

Mishti:- Btw which companies u have BFF?

Kartik:- Gaming company, cab service company, consultancy services, IT company, textile company and a jewellery company! Jewellery company we opened this year. Asha and Naira take charge of jewellery company.

Mishti:- Wow bff!

Akshara:- It's really good Kartik!

Kartik:- I didn't do anything alone. Naira was with me that's why I reached up to this level.

Devyani:- Where r u staying?

Akshara:- The house adjacent to us!

Bhabhi Maa:- Really!

Naira:- Jee Badi Dadi!

Laksh:- Bhua I want to ask u something?

Naira:- Haan Laksh pucho!

Laksh:- Fuffa Ji ki Family aapko tang toh nahi karti?

Listening to word family Kartik panicked. He was shivering. The glass of juice he was holding fell from his hand. Seeing him like this everyone got tensed. Naira ran to him. She stood in front of him. She just took him into hug. Kartik's head was on Naira's waist. Naira was caressing Kartik's hairs and his face. Everyone remembered that 5 years back also this happened!

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik didn't reply.

Naira looked towards. Kartik's eyes were wet but his face was expressionless. Naira bent is in front of him and wiped those tears. She kissed on his forehead. She picked up the glass of water and made Kartik drink water. Kartik looked at her.

Naira(cupping Kartik face):- Kartik! NO!

Kartik smiled a little. But Naira still was worried so she sat beside him holding his hand. Everyone was tensed.

Devyani:- Kartik r u Okay?

Naira:- Haan Dadi! He's fine! Is MENDEK ko kuch ho sakta hai kya!

Bhabhi Maa:- Par Beta abhi toh...

Naira:- Badi Dadi woh chodiye! Mujhe yeh batayiye Mere liye kya banaya hai. Ya fir sab kuch iss MENDEK ki pasand ka hai?

Akshara knew Naira intentionally changed the topic. So she decided to ask Naira later.

Sanjana:- Bana hai na! Tumhaara favourite!

Naira:- Kya?

Sanjana:- Maa's brain ur favourite dish!

Naira:- Bhabhi!

Kartik chuckled on this. Naira was happy that Kartik was thinking abt something else.

Sanjana:- Aur nahi toh kya!

Naira:- Mumma dekho na!

Akshara:- Sanjana is right! U eat my brain.

Kartik:- I agree with you Mam. U should be thankful that she eats only ur brain. Otherwise she can eat up whole of you!

Naira:- Oye MENDEK!

Kartik:- Kya hai?

Naira:- What I did with you?

Kartik:- What u left for me?

Naira:- Hain!

Kartik:- Don't u remember how u wanted to snatch my dignity in the trial room?

Kartik realised what he said. He slapped on his face. Naira started looking here and there.

Mishti:- Naira Di! Chi chi chi..

Naira:- Mishti! MENDEK it's all because of u!

Kartik:- Arrey Maine kya kiya?

Naira:- Why u spoke up?

Kartik:- Mooh se nikal gya! Sorry!

Kartik made a puppy dog face while Naira gave him angry glare.
Everyone bursted in to laughter.

Naira:- Nothing happened like this! I was just making him wear his shirt.

Mishti:- But Bff Can himself wear!

Naira(while looking at Kartik):- No he can't. He takes lifetime to wear a shirt.

Mishti:- He's hot na. He might be used to keep watching himself in mirror.

Naira(looking at Kartik and holding his hand tightly):- Haan! He keeps looking at himself in mirror.! But its not his mistake!

Kartik looked up at Naira. Suddenly they heard Naitik's voice...

Naitik:- Princess!

Kartik and Naira looked at the door and saw Naitik,Naksh and Rajshekhar!