Episode-20

The episode starts with Kartik standing near window. He was looking out.

He heard someone calling him. He saw downstairs and saw Laksh-Rithvik. He smiled a little. Kartik went down in garden. He saw whole family there.

Asha:- Our garden is big so we will play here only!

Kartik:- U all play I am not feeling good.

Rithvik:- Tu thk hai na?

Laksh:- Fuffa Ji khelo na!

Kartik:- Bacha I'm not well. U play with Rithvik and ur Papa.

Laksh went to Naira.

Laksh:- Bhua dekho na fuffa ji is not playing!

Naira:- Leave it Laksh! He only knows to break the hearts. Play with Rithvik.

Everyone knew that something has happened. Kartik was hurt by those words. In her anger, Naira totally forgot abt Kartik's shoulder pain and migraine. Kartik didn't want to break Laksh's heart.

Kartik:- Come Laksh we will play. Call ur Dadu and Papa also.

Laksh:- Yeah!

They all started playing. Rithvik,Kartik and Laksh were in one team. Naitik,Naksh and Shaurya were in other team. Naira went inside for some work with Asha. Kartik's shoulder pain was increasing. Over that he didn't take his medicines. Kartik's team was winning. He was feeling dizzy but didn't care. Now it was enough for him. His head started spinning. He wasn't getting anyone's any word. He was feeling suffocated. He was sweating and shivering. What happened next shocked everyone completely. Kartik fainted and fell down.

Naksh:- Come on Kartik don't play prank. Get up! We know you are acting.

Rithvik:- No he's not acting.

Rithvik turned Kartik and saw blood coming from his nose. Everyone was shocked.

Naitik:- Kartik!

Akshara:- Kartik!

Naira and Asha came outside and saw Kartik. Naira was shocked. She cursed herself for his condition. She realised that Kartik was having shoulder pain but didn't take his medicines. In anger she forgot everything and even taunted him. She ran to Kartik. She took Kartik's head in her lap. She was patting Kartik's face but no response.

Naira:- Rithvik plz get water.

Asha:- I'll bring that injection.

Naira:- Bhai plz help me in taking Kartik to room.

Naksh and Naira took Kartik to the room. They laid him properly.

Asha:- Naira injection!

Naira:- Thank you. Plz everyone go out!

Everyone left the room. Naira slowly pulled up Kartik's shirt's sleeve and gave him injection. She was crying badly now. She hugged Kartik tightly.

Naira(crying):- I'm sorry Kartik. Plz forgive me. I was very angry on you. I didn't care abt anything else my anger. Plz maaf kardo. I forgot everything in my anger.

Kartik was slowly getting conscious. He opened his eyes. He saw Naira but which hurt was her tears. But he didn't wipe her tears as he was also angry on her now. He just pushed Naira a little and got up. Naira held his hand but he removed her hand from his. He went out and saw everyone tensed. Everyone saw him fine. They were relieved.

Devyani:- Beta tum thk ho na?

Kartik:- Jee Dadi Main thk hoon!

Naksh:- I'm sorry Kartik. That time I thought you were acting.

Kartik:- It's Okay! Everyone thinks that I'm bad and I hurt them.

Kartik said for Naira. She was standing behind him.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Laksh! Ur game spoiled.

Laksh(hugging Kartik):- No worry fuffa ji we will play some other day. U r not well today.

Bhabhi Maa:- I think we should go now. Kartik needs to rest.

Akshara:- Naira take care of Kartik!

They all left from the villa.

Naira:- Asha-Rithvik u also rest for sometime.

Asha:- Okay! Take care of Kartik!

Asha and Rithvik went to their room. Kartik and Naira were in hall. Naira decided to talk to Kartik.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik didn't reply and went to kitchen. He started making pasta for himself.

Naira:- Feeling hungry? I'll make!

Kartik threw the material there and went away. Naira knew how to make him happy. She made his pasta and took inside. She saw Kartik busy in his files. He didn't look up. Naira sat in front of him. She took his files and kept them aside. She kept the plate in his lap. He kept the plate beside and picked up his files. Naira again took those files. But this time hugged him tightly. He resisted a bit. She tightened the hug more. This time Kartik wrapped his arms around her and pulled her more closer to him.

Naira:- I'm sorry! I didn't care abt ur health in my anger. But at that time I wanted you to let out your pain. Plz maaf kardo.

Kartik:- Jaan! Sssshhh don't cry like baby. Stop crying.

Kartik cupped Naira's face and wiped those tears. He kissed on her forehead. She kept her head on his chest. He was caressing her hairs. She realised abt pasta. She sat in Kartik's lap and picked up the plate. She started feeding Kartik the pasta. He made her eat. Naira kissed on his nose. Naira was abt to get up when Kartik pulled her back. He immediately took Naira in kiss. Naira was startled but responded with love and passion. They rolled on the bed. Kartik was above Naira. Naira slowly removed Kartik's shirt. She took Kartik in kiss while removing his shirt. They removed their clothes and got intimate. They covered themselves with blanket.