Episode-43

The episode starts with the plane landing in Udaipur.

Morning 7:30 am

Kartik and Rithvik came out of airport and took taxi. Singhania family boarded another taxi. They reached their villas.

Kartik and Rithvik came out of the taxi. They saw Singhania family and Maheshwari family standing there. Akshara,Naitik,Naksh,Naira and Asha also reached there.

Rajshekhar:- Kartik Beta tum thk ho na?

Devyani:- Kartik come inside and take some rest.

Bhua Dadi:- Plz forgive me Kartik. I misunderstood you. You are perfect for Naira.

Kartik:- There is no relation between me and Naira anymore.

Saying this Kartik went in his villa. He just went to his room and closed it. He fell on the floor crying. He was crying his heart out. He was controlling himself from 2 days. From the moment Naira misunderstood him. He just kept crying.

Naira was abt to go in villa when Akshara stopped her.

Akshara:- No Naira he's angry on you. Come with us for today. Once he will be okay we will talk to him.

Bhabhi Maa:- What happened Akshara?

Akshara:- Come home I'll tell you all.

They all got to Singhania Sadan. Akshara told them first abt the happenings there in Goa

Akshara:- There is one thing more you have to know!

Gayu:- What's that Maami?

Akshara:- Kartik's Family. It's better Naira should tell you. She knows well. Naira tell them now!

Naira while crying told whole family what happened with Kartik in his childhood. Everyone was shocked.

Naitik:- So this was the reason Kartik gets disturbed when he listens word family.

Naira:- Yes Papa!

Bhua Dadi:- I misunderstood him. But Naira he wasn't that hurt when I talked to him like that. He's more hurt because you didn't trust her.

Gayu:- Naira he already tolerated enough. And you should be proud that you got husband like Kartik who helped police to know abt those girls whom he didnt know.

Akshara:- I was also shocked to know all this. But I'm proud of Kartik.

Naira:- But he hates me now. I told him that I don't want him in my life anymore. And now he doesn't want me in his life.

Akshara:- He didn't say anything like that Naira.

Asha:- But aunty how we will?

Akshara:- Asha and Naira you both stop worrying now. We all are with you.

Suddenly they heard someone taking Naira's name. Naira turned and saw her friend.

Naira:- Kiran!

Kiran came and hugged Naira. Naira hugged him back. She introduced Kiran to everyone. Kiran took Naira out in garden. Kartik came from somewhere in the car. He came out and started coming towards Singhania Sadan. He saw Naira and Kiran together. Naira was laughing with Kiran. He was angry,jealous but more than this he was hurt. He went inside. Naira saw him. He held her hand and took her with him. Kiran stopped Kartik

Kiran:- Oh hello! Who are you?

Naira:- Kiran he's my....

Kiran:- Who ever he's I am ur boyfriend!

Kartik listened to it and was hurt more than enough. Naira knew this. Kartik turned and punched Kiran.

Kartik:- And I'm her husband. Understood? Or I should make u understand?

Naira:- Kartik what are u doing?

Kartik left Naira's hand.

Kartik:- So now for you he's more imp than me. You are laughing here and I'm crying. I know you dont love me.Okay I'll leave but before that sign these papers.

Naira:- What are they?

Kartik:- Ur freedom!

Naira:- What?

Kartik:- Divorce Papers!

It was a shock for Naira. Naira was having tears in her eyes.

Kartik:- U wanted this only. I'm giving you ur happiness. U told Rithvik that you will send divorce papers. I just made your work easy. Sign them.

Naira:- Kartik plz listen to me once. I know I misunderstood you.

Kartik:- You just sign them and send them to my villa. And enjoy ur company. Vaise bhi you were laughing and u didn't even care abt me. U didn't even come once to see if I'm alive or not. You enjoy ur life.

Kartik left saying this. Naira was crying. Kiran came and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Kiran:- Naira!

Naira:- Kiran Leave!

Kiran:- Naira! Main....

Naira:- You made my relation more complicated. Just leave from my life. Plz! Just go and who gave you right to call yourself my boyfriend. Don't you know how to talk to anyone. Just get lost!

Kiran:- I'm sorry Naira! Bye!

Kiran left from there. Naira wasn't understanding what to do. She saw Rithvik coming.

Rithvik:- Naira where is Asha?

Naira:- She's inside.

Rithvik:- Give her these papers!

Naira:- What's this?

Rithvik:- Divorce Papers!

Naira was shocked.

Naira:- Rithvik you also!

Rithvik:- U both wanted this only na! So me and Kartik are giving you your freedom.

Rithvik went from there giving divorce papers.

Naira was shocked. She went inside broken. She told whole family what happened outside.

Akshara:- Naira they both gave divorce papers?

Naira:- Hmm!

Naira and Asha both were crying.

Naira:- Mumma What should we do now?

Gayu:- Acha hua Naira you send Kiran back. Because it would have made ur and Kartik's misunderstandings increase.

Mishti:- I have an idea!

Everyone looked at Mishti with hope.