Episode-38

The episode starts with Kartik reaching Shankar's house

Kartik:- Namaste!

Shankar's father:- Jee! Aap?

Kartik:- I'm Kartik! I want to know abt ur son Shankar.

Shankar's father:- He's dead for us.

Kartik:- What he did?

Shankar's father:- He was mentally ill. He used to beat his wife brutally.

Shankar's wife:- Yes! He used to beat me every day. He thinks that woman take advantage of men. He always showed me his superiority. He has a mental health problem.

Kartik:- I'm sorry! I didn't know it! Can u tell me where he used to go regularly?

Shankar's wife:- He had relation with many ladies. But one lady I know. Her name is Purva. U can meet her. She is a private dancer and....

Kartik:- And?

Shankar's wife:- Prostitute! U can meet her in Goa's famous pub!

Kartik left from there. He called Abhimanyu and told him everything. He asked Abhimanyu to find abt Purva. After few minutes,he received Purva's details. Kartik called on her number.

Kartik:- Hello! Purva!

Purva:- Yes! Who's this?

Kartik:- I'm Kartik. I need ur help.

Purva:- Everyone needs me. Tell where to meet?

Kartik:- I haven't called you for that. I want to know something from you.

Purva:- Ask?

Kartik:- Do u know Shankar?

Purva:- Why r u asking abt him?

Kartik:- Plz meet me! It's abt a girl's life. Plz it's a request.

Purva:- Okay meet me outside church within 15 minutes.

The call disconnected

He was standing outside church. Naksh
saw him standing outside church.

Naksh:- There is Kartik!

Naira:- I'll go and bring him.

Naira was abt to come out of the car when Naitik stopped her.

Naitik:- Naira Stop! See there!

Purva came to Kartik. They shook hand.

Naira:- Who's this girl?

Akshara:- She might be Kartik's friend.

Naira:- No Mumma! I know Kartik's each and every friend. But I never saw her.

Naitik:- Is Kartik in another relationship?

Everyone looked at Naira who wasn't understanding anything.

Outside the church.

Purva:- Tell me What u want to ask?

Kartik:- See Purva! It's a girl's life. I want to know abt Shankar's behaviour.

Purva:- He was a mental person. He used to beat every lady with whom he was in relation. Even he used to beat me. But I ran from there and got saved. After that I never contacted that person. But one thing which hurt the most was that he enjoys when he hears girl's screaming and crying. He thinks that Women take advantage of men. He's a psychopath.

Kartik:- That means if needed he can kill anyone.

Purva:- Yes He can! Save that girl otherwise he will kill her.

Kartik:- Thank you Purva! Take this (giving her a packet)

Purva:- What's this?

Kartik:- Some money! Sorry for taking so much time of urs.

Purva:- It's Okay! I can't take this money.

Kartik:- No please take it. Keep it with you. And one more thing if you ever needed me just give me a call. (Giving her his visiting Card) If u ever needed any help tell me. You have a brother dont forget that.

Purva(looking at him):- Thank you! Every man who called me just wanted my body. Never thought abt my condition. But you took me as ur sister. Thank you so much.

Kartik(keeping hand on her head):- You go and take care of urself.

Purva left in her car. This was all seen by whole family.

Naitik:- Kartik is for sure in relation with her. That's why he gave her that packet.

Naira:- No he can't do this to me.

Naksh:- Naira its better to ask him.

Naira:- I'll confront him now only.

Naira came out of the car. She saw Rithvik coming there to Kartik. He was abt to tell Kartik something but Naira shouted Kartik's name.

Naira:- KARTIK!!!!

Kartik saw Naira. He looked at Rithvik. Rithvik too was confused. Naira ran to Kartik. She slapped Kartik. Kartik was shocked.

Naira:- Who was that girl?

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Don't dare call me Jaan! Who was that girl?

Rithvik:- Kartik which girl Naira is talking abt?

Kartik:- Purva!

Rithvik:- That prostitute!

Naira listening to this felt betrayed. She held Kartik from his collar.

Naira:- You betrayed me! You slept with that girl. You gave money to her. Even gave ur card to her. So that she can come and let you enjoy. I hate you Kartik. I hate you to the core. How many times you slept with her? Tell me! You said you love me only. This is your love. Bhai and Bhua Dadi were right. U don't deserve me. U don't deserve anyone's love. May be that's why ur parents.......

Naira stopped in her tracks. She looked at Kartik. Kartik was just looking at her.

Naira:- I can't live with you anymore. U have hurt me Kartik. I hate you. I just hate you.

Rithvik:- U are taking Kartik wrong Naira. It's something else. We both were going to meet Purva for some work.

Asha:- You also Rithvik. I never thought you will stoop so low. I hate you Rithvik.

Kartik wasn't speaking anything. Naksh held his collar. Naksh was beating him black and blue. Naira held Naksh's hand.

Naira:- Don't Bhai! Plz let's leave. I don't want to see his face. I don't want you anymore in my life Kartik Nanda.

They all angrily left from there leaving distraught Kartik and Rithvik.