Episode-33

The episode starts with Naira holding Kartik's hand

Kartik looked up and smiled. Naira knew something is wrong.

Naira:- What happened?

Kartik:- Nothing!

Naira(sarcastically):- Oh I Believed!

Family was looking at them.

Naira:- Now tell me?

Kartik:- I'll tell you later. Its not right place.

Kartik signalled Naira towards the family.

Naira:- Hmm I know! Why the way is it abt those people?

Kartik(emotionless):- Hmmm

Naira held his hand and pressed it. She gave a peck on his forehead. He kissed on her cheek. They didn't care abt their family.

Sanjana:- Relax guys! It's public place.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Bhabhi! But we both got training of romance from Sir and Mam!

Akshara:- What did u say?

Kartik:- Sorry Mumma Papa. We got training of romance from Mumma Papa only. U know they do everything khullam khulla! What's that saying. Ya Pyaar kiya toh Darna kya!!!! It suits them. Right Mumma Papa?

Kartik smirked at Akshara and Naitik. Akshara was blushing while Naitik covered his face with his hand.

Naksh:- After this Where?

Kartik:- Rishikesh!

Naira:- What?

Kartik:- How can I forget that day when I met this SHERNI! Sorry khoonkhar SHERNI.

Naira slapped on his head.

Naira:- I also curse that day when I met  a MENDEK like you.

Kartik got sad listening to the word curse.

Kartik(lost):- Everyone curses the day when I met them. And some people curse the day I took birth. Everyone curses me only.

Everyone looked at him. Naira mentally slapped herself for hurting Kartik.

Naira(cupping his face):- They were idiots who didn't know your value. But we all know how good you are!

Kartik:- But you also?

Naira:- I said it because I curse my fate why I didn't met you before! If we met before I would have taken all your pain earlier. And till now you must have forgotten them.

Kartik:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi! Now eat food not my brain.

No one understood Naira and Kartik's talks except Asha and Rithvik. But they were happy seeing Naira and Kartik's love. They were sure that something drastic happened with Kartik.

Naira made Kartik eat his food.

Kartik:- Bas I'm full!

Naira:- Shut up and eat!

Kartik:- Par...

Naira:- Acha one for me plz!

Kartik:- Only one Okay?

Naira:- Okay!

They all finished their breakfast. They all started for Rishikesh. Within 4 hours they were in Rishikesh. They reached in ashram. Family was surprised even Naira was surprised to see Ashram. It totally changed. It was well built and building was grand. Playground was perfect. Kids were playing there. Kartik and Rithvik were outside taking out bags.