By the end of our episode, there was a broken lamp that Shawn had kicked when he tried doing his crane trick. I told him I had the monkey trick and ended up with a giant bruise on my shin. The baguette was demolished all over the floor, and all left from my banana was a peel.

There were two straws in the frap while we both drank if happily while watching SpongeBob. "What happened here?" Dad hollered as he walked into the living room. Thank god he fixed the TV.

Shawn grinned, "It. Was. Awesome!"

******************************

I was so glad it was Christmas break. Two weeks away from school would be helpful. Exams had been painful the last week before break. I had locked myself in my room and didn't leave no matter what. My phone kept buzzing with texts so I had to turn it off to concentrate. Shawn and I had worked downstairs studying for math together. Cole joined in later, though I realized he had seemed bored.

Stupid Harvard mind.

On the last day of exams everyone was wished to have a Merry Christmas before we all left. Cole had given me a ride so I wouldn't have to bike home in the cold. That bike was really starting to annoy me. Luckily, Mark didn't ask any questions this time. But he did invite me to complete our traditional gingerbread houses. Every year we'd go to his house and make a gingerbread house. We'd also bring Christmas presents and open them early. Usually on Christmas day we were with our families, so we had come up with a tradition where we'd go to each others house and have an early Christmas.

"Wait wait wait." I was stopped in the living room as I tried heading to the garage. Shawn had his arms crossed over his chest as he stood in front of me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Suzie and I are headed to Mark's." I fiddled with the wrapped gift in my hands. I had simply gotten Mark the videogame he had constantly been groaning and moaning about. It was a two player game, so I remembered to pack my controller in my backpack along with my pajamas and toothbrush.

Cole chimed in, "But wouldn't you rather hang out with us?"

I laughed. Sure they were cool and all, but I live with them. I need to get out of the house. After the ninja incident Shawn and I had, we were grounded and weren't allowed to do any more role play in the house. It was worth it though. Point is, I've been hanging out with the guys a lot, sometimes even acting like them, I need to get out of here before I become a Parris. "Tori I'm ready." Suzie called as she bounced down the stairs.

"Dad's waiting for us in the car." I said to her.

She nodded and started heading in the direction of the garage. Before she had time to escape, Cole swept her up and held her upside down. Suzie screamed and laughed. "Where do you think you're going missy?" Cole said. "I need your lunch money."

She giggled, "I don't have any money!"

Cole exaggerated a gasp. "What? I don't believe you." He started shaking her and a quarter fell from her pocket. "I knew you were lying!"

"I didn't know!" She started screaming again when Cole put her on the ground and started tickling her sides.

It took forever, but we finally managed to get Suzie in the car. "Have fun ok?" Cole told me before hugging me. "Not too much fun though."

I laughed in his chest. "Don't worry." When he pulled back Shawn came over and hugged me too. His hug though, involved squeezing the life out of me and taking my feet off the ground. "Shawn I can't breathe."

He placed me down and smiled, "If you go by the store, get a baguette for me ok?"

I rolled my eyes, "Ok."