Chapter 48: Special Christmas Edition

Alright sorry I didn't upload last week but I had to learn for two exams, anyway on the good side this chapter will be a lot longer than my usual chapters. Hope you enjoy reading. And the pic on top was made by my awesome twin sister @Conny0161. The left one is Cody the Hedgebat (son of Shadow and Rouge) and the right one is Dash (well you should know him already). And also my twin started to make a comic out of this story, the updates will be slow but I think her drawings are awesome. If you want to see the comic yourself you can read it on her Wattpad or DeviantArt account. Conny and me wish you all a Merry Christmas, hope you have great holidays.

Amy was up early cause she was really excited, it was the day before her Christmas Party. She walked out of her bedroom silently, to not wake Sonic and Dash, who were still sleeping. As she was out of her bedroom and after she closed the door she walked cheerful down stairs. She walked into the kitchen while humming some christmas songs. She prepared breakfast before she walked cheerful back up in her bedroom. 

"Sonic time to wake up we have to decorate for our christmas party." Amy said and danced cheerful around the room. Sonic didn't respond so Amy opened the curtains so maybe the sun could wake him up. Amy turned around to see if her plan has worked but the sun only caused Sonic to pull the blanked over his head. "Oh come on Sonic. We have a lot to do today, so get up you lazy-hedgehog." Amy said and jumped on top of Sonic. "Uff! Amy what are you doing? Get off." Sonic said and sat up, causing Amy to fell off him. 

"Yay, your awake now get up we still have to buy some stuff from town." Amy said shooing him out of bed. "Alright, alright, I'm up. Now stop pushing me out of bed." Sonic said jumping out of bed before Amy really pushes him out. "Finally now while I get Dash you can go downstairs. And don't you dare go back to sleep." Amy said before she walked out of her and Sonic's bedroom. "Yea yea, I'll go downstairs." Sonic said yawning and sat back on the bed.

Amy walked into Dash's room, she looked into the crib were Dash played with his stuffed animal. "I wasn't expecting you to be up already, after you were running so much in the snow yesterday." Amy said and took Dash out of the crib. Dash smiled at Amy before she put him down on the ground letting him walk on his own. "Come on Dash let's eat a bit and then we will go to town. We still need some christmas presents for our friends." Amy said and walked towards the stairs. But as she walked past her bedroom she stopped immediately.

"I thought I told him to go downstairs." Amy said as she saw her boyfriend fast asleep again. "He's going to get it now, come on Dash." Amy said and walked towards the window. Amy opened it and took a bit of the snow which laid outside on the windowsill. "I'll show him to get up when I tell him to." Amy whispered and walked back towards Sonic. She then let go of the snow and Sonic jumped up as the cold snow landed on him. "SO COLD, I'LL GET YOU BACK!" Sonic said while he jumped around and pushed the snow off him. Amy didn't respond she just walked out laughing while Dash watched his father jumping around the room.

After Sonic got all the snow off him he ran after his girlfriend and son. He found them sitting in the kitchen already eating their breakfast. Well Dash was kinda eating as he tried eating on his own but it turned out to be much more difficult than he thought. Most of the food didn't even arrive in his mouth, most of it fell off the spoon and onto the floor. Sonic sat beside Dash were his breakfast was already waiting for him.

"You're mean you know." Sonic said as he noticed Amy smiling victorious at him. "Well you weren't listening." Amy said and turned her attention back on her breakfast. "Whatever." Sonic said and started eating himself. Dash on the other side got angry with the spoon since it wasn't doing what it should do, bringing him his food. Dash throw the spoon away and started eating with his hands, since it worked much better then with the spoon.