Chapter 31: Painting problems

Sorry that I didn't update the last days but I was at my job till Tuesday and yesterday my internet wasn't working at all. Thanks for the reads, votes and comments at my last chapter and I hope you like my story so far. Enjoy reading.

"Okay, now how are we going to fix that hole in the wall you made Silver?" Sonic asked as he tried to figure out how to fix the wall. "I don't now. Do I look like I now how to fix something like that?" Silver asked looking confused at the wall. "Yea you're right you look more like someone who knows how to destroy them." Sonic said smirking. 

"Guys it's easy to fix a wall you just have to ..." Tails started but got interrupted by Shadow. "Okay then you can fix this." Shadow said and he walked away from his friends. "Shadow where do you think you are going?" Rouge asked, who stood in the corridor with a box in her hands. "I'm going home, I'm done here. Amy said we three have to fix the wall, but the fox is doing this now, so I go home." Shadow said. 

"Wait does this mean you three and Knuckles are doing nothing?" Rouge asked. "Well kind ... Knuckles helps Tails and I want to go home so bye." Shadow said as he tried to walk past Rouge put she stopped him. "Not so fast. Since you three are free to do something you can help us." Rouge said as she took one of Shadows hands with her free hand. "Wait, I don't want to." Shadow protested. "I don't care, you are helping." Rouge said as she dragged Shadow into Dash's room. 

Sonic and Silver were already inside and helped to put some paper on the floor so the floor isn't going to get dirty while they paint the walls. Cream was meanwhile downstairs with Dash, the rest of them, expect Tails and Knuckles were in Dashs room. "Hey Shadow .... I thought you went home." Sonic said smirking. 

"I wanted but got stopped." Shadow said annoyed and looked at Rouge. "Nice, so come on take a brush and start painting." Sonic said as he gave him a brush. They painted the walls with a blue colour. After a while Tails and Knuckles got in the room as well. "Amy I'm hungry can you make something to eat?"Sonic asked. 

"Me and the girls wanted to make something for lunch anyway." Amy said as she gave her brush away. "Wait so we can do everything again?" Shadow asked. "Shadow we also do something and besides I'm sure you are hungry too." Rouge said as the girls walked out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen. "Why do we always have to do everything?" Shadow asked and crossed his arms, still with the brush in his hand.

"Stop arguing and help us." Silver said, he was standing on a ladder. "Hey Shadow!" Sonic said, who was standing next to the ladder. "What do you want Faker?" Shadow asked annoyed. "Your face is blue." Sonic said amused. "What do you mean?" Shadow asked angry. "You painted your own face, I didn't know you want to be blue like me." Sonic said teasing Shadow. "Okay now your dead." Shadow said as he ran towards Sonic. 

Sonic who was holding the ladder for Silver ran away from Shadow. "Hey you two stop it!" Silver yelled from above the ladder. As Sonic ran past the ladder he dripped over the end of the ladder and fell down. The ladder began to fall down as well, with Silver on top of it. "HELP!" Silver yelled as he fell down. But he landed on Shadow who just run under him as he was falling down.

"Thanks for catching me Shadow." Silver said as he saw where he had landed. "I never caught you and now get off." Shadow said as he stood up and Silver fell on the floor. "And now to us Faker ..." Shadow started but began laughing afterwards as he saw Sonic with the colour bucket on his head.

The girls rushed into the room, Amy with Dash in her arms. "Silver is everything okay? We heard you calling for help." Blaze asked but Silver didn't response because he and Shadow were busy with laughing. "What are you laughing about?" Sticks asked. "Look at Sonic and you know why." Silver said as he pointed towards Sonic. The girls looked where Silver was pointing and started laughing as well. 

"Stop laughing and help me already." Sonic said as he pushed the bucked off of his head. His head and quills were covered in the blue colour and his gloves as well as he tried to get some of the colour off  him. "Sonic you look hilarious." Rouge said as she started laughing as well. Amy gave Dash to Blaze and got outside to bring a towel. As she came back she gave the towel to Sonic. 

"Thanks Amy." Sonic said as he tried to get the colour out of his fur .... but it didn't work. "Sonic I think you have to take a shower or else you never get the colour out." Amy said and Sonic nodded. Sonic went out of the room and went in the bathroom to take a shower. 

"Alright, you can clean that mess up and we go back to cooking." Amy said as she and the girls walked out. "Great, now we can clean the mess Sonic made." Silver said. "Someday I'm going to kill him." Shadow said angrily as he and Silver started cleaning up. After twenty minutes they were done with the help of Tails and Knuckles who were also finished with fixing the wall. 

A few minutes later Cream called them for lunch and they all walked down. Including Sonic who was finished with showering and got most of the colour out of his fur and quills. "What did you cook Amy I hope chilidogs, please let it be chilidogs." Sonic said, hoping for chilidogs. "Yea Sonic, I made chilidogs and some other food as well." Amy said as she gave him his chilidogs. "Thanks Ames." Sonic said as he started eating. 

I hope you liked my new chapter and I'm really sorry for any mistakes. And I think it will take some time till I upload the next chapter, because I want to finish my Sonamy Christmas story before I continue at this one.