Chapter 41: Bathing time

Thanks for all those votes and reads. I hope you enjoy reading my story so far.

Amy walked towards the bathroom but it took her quite a while to get there. After Dash heard the word bathing he tried to get out of Amy's grip. Cause like his father Dash hates water.

As Dash noticed that his struggling didn'd help him one bit to get away from Amy he looked pleadingly at Sonic. "Sorry Dash I know how you're feeling but you have to take a bath." Sonic said and Dash looked shocked at him.

Now Dash started struggling even more and Amy almost dropped him because of this. "Dash would you stop struggling, bathing isn't that bad ... why do you have to be exactly like your father?" Amy said as she tried not to drop him.

"Well he's not exactly like me ... his fur's a bit darker than mine and he has your bangs." Sonic said and got a glare from Amy. "I mean his personality you idiot." Amy said as she finally made it in the bathroom without dropping Dash.

"Amy watch your language what if this will be his first word." Sonic said as he took Dash as Amy handed Dash to him. "This will not be his first word and if it is it's your fault." Amy said as she turned the water on to fill the bathtub. "What. ... Why my fault you were the one who said it." Sonic said and crossed his arms.

Amy ignored him and took Dash again to put him in the bathtub. But Dash had other ideas he struggled like crazy and as the water came closer to him he clung onto Amy and didn't let go. "What the ... Dash let go of me and take your bath." Amy said as she tried to lose his grip on her shoulders.

"Come on Dash ... let go." Amy said as he still didn't let go of Amy. Sonic stood in the doorway and laughed at the funny scene infront of him.

"Sonic stop laughing and help me." Amy said as she heard him laugh. But Sonic couldn't stop laughing but as soon as Amy had a grin on her face he stopped laughing.

"Amy what are you up to and stop grinning at me like that ... that's somehow creepy." Sonic said and took a few steps back as Amy got closer to him.

"If you think it's that funny to try to get our son in the bathtub then try it your self. You'll see how much fun it is." Amy said now glaring at him again.

As Amy went away from the bathtub Dash losed his grip on her. As Amy wanted to hand Dash over to Sonic he took his chance and jumped out of Amy's hands and ran past Sonic and out of the bathroom.

"Don't just stand there catch him." Amy yelled at Sonic who just looked after his son. "Don't worry he will be back in the bathtub before you can say chilidog." Sonic said with a cocky grin on his face and ran out of the bathroom.

Sonic ran after Dash who ran downstairs and into the living room. Sonic almost had him but Dash could get under the couch in the last second.

And Sonic, who just looked at Dash the whole time, crashed against the couch. "Ow my head ... that child gives me more headaches than Eggman." Sonic said as he rubbed his pounding head.

"Now were are you?" Sonic asked himself as he laid down on his belly so he could look under the couch. "Aha there you are now come to daddy before your mommy comes and starts complaing." Sonic said and crawled with half of his body under the couch.

Dash backed away from him till he couldn't go back any future because of the wall. "Now I got you." Sonic smirked.

"I thought you said he'll be in the bathtub before I can say chilidog." Amy said who stood now behind Sonic. Sonic who was surprised by the sudden voice jumped up a bit and hit his head again on the couch.

"Ow damn it ... Amy I already have him ... well kinda." Sonic said as he tried to reach Dash. Sonic then crawled a little bit more under the couch and finally got a hold of his son.

"Yes I got him ... didn't I tell you I'll have him in a sec." Sonic said. "Well your second was actually 10 minutes but now you can go and bath him while I watch you doing so." Amy said with crossed arms.

Sonic tried to somehow crawl backwards but soon he noticed that he couldn't go anywhere. "Um ... Amy I think I'm stuck." Sonic said as he now couldn't move anywhere. Amy started laughing as she saw Sonic struggling with his feet trying to get somehow out from under the couch.

"Come on Amy that's not funny I'm serious." Sonic said and stopped struggling with his feet. After a few more minutes off laughing Amy helped Sonic.

"Thanks Amy." Sonic said as smiling with an really annoyed looking Dash in his arms. "Now that you finally got him go and bath him." Amy said smirking.

Sonic and Amy made their way towards the bathroom and as before Dash did everything to avoid the bathtub. After minutes of trying Sonic managed to get Dash in the bathtub but unfortunately for him he landed in the bathtub as well.

As Amy saw both Sonic and Dash landing in the bathtub she started laughing. "Stop laughing Amy that's not funny." Sonic said and put Dash on his lap so he can't drown and also feel more comfortable in the water.

At first Dash whined but he calmed down after a few minutes. "See I told you I can get him to take a bath." Sonic said smirking. "Well actually we just wanted to bath Dash but if you want to bath too I'm fine with it." Amy said and giggled at the thought of Sonic falling in the bathtub.

"Oh there you are ... I knew I heard someone in here." Someone said behind Amy. Amy jumped and turned around and Sonic looked at the doorway. "ROUGE." Sonic and Amy said as they saw the bat leaning on the door frame.

"Hi guys." Rouge said. "What are you doing in here and can't you knock for once?" Sonic asked and Amy crossed her arms. "Well no and I need to talk to Pinky it's kinda important." Rouge said and looked at Amy.

"Okay what do you need?" Amy asked with interest. "Can we talk somewhere else it's kinda privat?" Rouge said a bit nervous. "Sure ... you can bath Dash by yourself right Sonic?" Amy asked after she turned around to look at Sonic who nooded.

"Okay let's go in my bedroom." Amy said and walked out of the bathroom with Rouge. "Okay Dash let's speed this up so we can eavesdrop." Sonic said wanting to know what Rouge has to say to Amy.

Meanwhile Amy and Rouge walked inside Amy's bedroom and Amy closed the door. "Now what do you want to talk about?" Amy asked curious.

"Well ... how do I say this ... I kinda have a problem and it involves Shadow too." Rouge said and started playing with her hair. "Why are you so nervous Rouge?" Amy asked as she noticed Rouge being nervous. "Well I-I'm ..."

And I'll end the chapter here. Hehe I'm so evil I actually hate cliffhanger but I love to make them. Anyway I hope you like this chapter. And you have to find out what's wrong with Rouge in the next chapter. And Conny since you already know what happens next please don't tell anyone.