Chapter 8: Sleepover again

Sorry that it took me so long to continue to update, but my brain didn't work the last week and then I had to go to work again, it's great by the way, we finally start for the sled dog races. I hope you like my new chapter and I'm really sorry that it took so long and thanks for the reads, votes and comments.

The girls got into Amy's house and put her on her couch. "Okay, now we wait till she wakes up and then the girl sleepover can start." Rouge said excited. "And what are we doing while she's asleep?" Sticks asked. The other girls looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"I'm bored can we do something?" Blaze said and sat down on the floor. "Want to watch a movie? Since the boys aren't here we can watch a romantic movie." Rouge said. "Okay, why not." Cream said. The girls all set in front of Amy's TV and Rouge started one of Amy's romantic movies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were at Tails place, and they where all staring at Sonic. Since they were at Tails place, Sonic started to worry about Amy again, he also began walking in circles again. "Seriously what's up with him?" Shadow asked. "Tails? Has he done that before?" Silver asked. "I saw that he was worried about Amy sometimes, but it never was as worse as now." Tails answered.

"Sonic, snap out of this. How about we play some video games or order a pizza or watch another movie?" Knuckles said. But Sonic continued  going in circles and he mumbled something about Amy. "Okay Faker that's enough." Shadow said as he walked up to him and punched him on the head.

"OW, Shadow! What was that for?" Sonic said as he looked angry at the black and red hedgehog. "You know exactly what that was for." Shadow answered as he walked back to Silver and Tails. "No I don't know what that was for?" Sonic said rubbing his head. "Don't tell me you can't remember that you walked in circles again and you were worried about Amy a lot ... again." Silver said.

"So, what about it?" Sonic asked. "Sonic, you really are acting strange." Knuckles said. "No I'm not! I am totally normal." Sonic said and crossed his arms. "Sonic can you stop  worrying about Amy for a few hours. We have a sleepover, remember." Tails said. "Okay, I'll try but I can't promise." Sonic said. 

"Finely. So what movie are we going to watch?" Silver asked. "Horror!" Shadow, Knuckles and Sonic said at the same time. "No!" Silver said. "Not again!" Tails said. "Ha! There are three people for horror so we won." Sonic said with a grin on his face. "Noooo!" Silver and Tails yelled.

"If you don't want to watch you can also go into the kitchen and cook something for us." Knuckles said. "I never thought that I would say that, but good idea Knucklehead." Shadow said agreeing with the red echidna. "Okay, than we will cook." Silver said and Tails agreed with him and the two went into the kitchen.

"How about we watch Sinister 2. I heard the second part is more scary than the first one." Sonic said. "Fine by me." Shadow said and Knuckles also agreed. "Okay than let's start this movie."

Silver and Tails stood in the kitchen and were thinking about what to cook. "How about we order some pizza and pretend we made it?" Silver said. "Good idea, but wouldn't we be bored?" Tails asked. "We can start a conversation if you want." Silver said and Tails agreed. 

The movie ended and Shadow was once again bored and Sonic wasn't scared but Knuckles was a little bit, but he wouldn't admit it. "Okay what now?" Shadow asked. "How about we scare Tails and Silver." Sonic said.

"I'm hungry. Can we eat first and then scare them?" Knuckles asked. "You can eat something after we scare them Knucklehead. Come on Faker lets scare them." Shadow said as he and Sonic sneaked to the kitchen door. Silver and Tails were standing next to the table and put the pizza on some plates.

As they went out of the kitchen to bring the other guys some food they screamed, because Sonic and Shadow jumped in front of them. As Silver and Tails screamed they let go of the plates. Knuckles was laughing and Sonic and Shadow caught the plates in time before they could hit the floor. "Are you crazy!" Tails shouted.

"No, but we were bored and you guys took so long." Sonic said. "I hate you." Silver said. "Come on Silver, we just scared you." Shadow said. Tails and Silver crossed their arms and went to the couch. "We are sorry. Wanna play some video games?" Sonic asked. "Okay, let's go." Silver said and the five boys started to play video games. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the movie ended the girls were bored again. "And what now? Amy isn't up yet and I don't want to watch TV anymore." Blaze said. "I don't know let's talk about something." Cream said. "And what?" Rouge asked. In the meantime Sticks was in the bathroom and as she wanted to go back she saw Amy's room. She walked inside and she saw a book on her bed. Sticks took it and went back to the girls.

"How about we read something." Sticks said as she was sitting at the floor next to the others again. "What book do you have in your hand?" Cream asked and took it from Sticks. "Sticks this is Amy's diary! Where have you found it?" Cream asked. "I found it on the bed in her room." Sticks said. "This is perfect now we aren't bored anymore." Rouge said as she snatched the book from Cream.

"Rouge I don't think that this is a good idea. This is Amy's diary, I don't think she wants us to read it." Blaze said. "She don't has to know about it and it's not like I'll tell someone about her secrets or something. I just want to read a little." Rouge said as she opened the book. "Wow!" Rouge said after a while. "What is it, what's standing in there." Sticks asked and the other two got also interested.

"I thought you don't want to read it, since it's a personal thing from Amy." Rouge teased the others. "Forget that. Whats so 'Wow' in the diary?" Blaze asked. "It looks like Amy has a huge crush on Sonic." Rouge said and smirked. "Oh really, is there also something about the two and dating?" Cream asked.

"No, but I think that big blue has also a crush on her. Have you seen how worried he was all the time about her?" Rouge said. "Interesting." Blaze said and suddenly they heard groaning from the couch and they looked back. As Rouge saw that Amy was awake she put the diary behind her back. "Hey Amy, how are you feeling?" Cream asked.

Cream didn't get an answer because Amy ran straight to the bathroom. "Perfect, I wonder what she has if she isn't ill or pregnant." Rouge said. "Maybe she eat something bad." Sticks said. As Amy came back she asked "What happened and why are you all in my house?". "You fainted as we fought Eggman and Sonic brought you to the doctor." Rouge said. "What! What did the doctor say?" Amy asked.

"She said that you aren't ill and also not pregnant." Blaze said. "See, I told you that I'm fine and not pregnant." Amy said. "But she also said that we should keep an eye on you the next days, since you fainted and so on." Cream said. "Okay so does that mean we have a sleepover again?" Amy asked. "You say it. So what do you all want to do?" Sticks said. "I'm for Truth or Dare, since the boys aren't with us this time." Rouge said and the girls agreed.

I hope you like the chapter and I'm sorry if I made some mistakes. I'll try to update the next chapter earlier than this one.