Chapter 13: Feeding time

Last night two idiots, from the village where I live, tried to blow up the pumpkins my twin and I had made. If they come across me and my sis they better ran away. Anyway here is my new chapter and thanks for the votes, comments and reads.

Sonic was the first one who woke up and at first he didn't know where he actually was, but then he remembered falling asleep on Amy's couch. He looked down to see that Amy's head was resting on his lap and she hugged the sleeping Dash, who was lying on her belly. Sonic watched the two sleeping for a while till his stomach growled. 

After some time he couldn't ignore the growling of his stomach anymore and tried to lift Amy's head carefully so that he can go to the kitchen and get something to eat. But as he put Amy's head down she slowly started waking up. 

The first thing Amy saw were Sonic's beautiful green eyes. "Morning Ames, I'm sorry if I wake you, but I'm hungry and you were lying on my lap." Sonic explained to Amy. "No problem, how late is it anyway" Amy asked as she carefully sat up so that she wouldn't wake Dash. "It's half past nine" Sonic answered as he looked at his communicator. "Already that late. Do you want me to make breakfast?" Amy asked. 

"Well you are a better cook than me so I guess yes." Sonic answered. "Okay, but then you have to take care of Dash till I'm done." Amy said as she walked towards the kitchen. "No problem Amy." Sonic said as he lifted Dash up and sat down so that the little blue hedgehog was lying on him. 

After twenty minutes Amy was done with preparing the breakfast. "Sonic breakfast is ready, I hope you like pancakes." Amy said and Sonic came inside with an awake Dash in his arms. "Look who finely decided to wake up." Sonic said smiling down on Dash. "Good morning Dash. I guess you are hungry too. Sonic do you want to feed him" Amy asked as she also brought the baby food. 

"Sure, but first I want to eat myself, he doesn't seem so hungry yet." Sonic said as he sat down on one of the chairs with Dash still in his hands and both hedgehogs started to eat there breakfast. "I will hold him while you feed him, if you don't mind." Amy said as she sat down on the chair right next to Sonic after they finished their breakfast. 

"Okay" Sonic said as he took the spoon and put a bit of baby food on it. At first Dash was eating the food that Sonic gave to him, but after some time he spit the food back at Sonic. "Dash stop that." Sonic said as Dash once again spit his food on Sonic, causing Amy to giggle.

 After a while Sonic got annoyed by Dash spiting baby food onto him and Amy laughing about him. "Sorry Sonic, but it is just so funny." Amy said as she tried to stop laughing but it didn't work. "Oh you think this is funny?" Sonic said as he put some food on the spoon and threw it towards Amy. The food landed in Amy's face and now it was Sonics time to laugh. 

"SONIC! Stop playing with the baby food." Amy jelled at him, trying to stop him from throwing baby food at her. "Make me." Sonic said. Amy stood up and hold Dash only  with one hand and with the other hand she also started to throw food back at Sonic. They both were throwing the food at each other till Amy saw what a mess they made. "Sonic stop! Look what a mess you made and look how Dash looks like." Amy said as she held Dash up so that Sonic could see that he was covered with food everywhere. 

"What do you mean by the mess I made? You were throwing food at me too, so you made also some of the mess." Sonic protested as he crossed his arms. "Whatever, you start cleaning while I'm going to clean Dash and myself." Amy said as she went towards the bathroom still with the baby in her arms. 

"But why do I have to clean? I don't even know where your cleaning stuff is." Sonic protested but didn't got an answer, so he started to look around to find something to clean. As he was looking for something to clean the mess, he found something else. In one of Amy's kitchen cabinets he found a box full with cookies. "Mm cookies. I think Amy wouldn't mind if I take some." Sonic said as he started to eat a few.

As Amy came back in the kitchen with a cleaned Dash she saw that the kitchen was as messy as before. "I thought Sonic started cleaning already. Where is he anyway?" Amy asked as she went to look for him. Sonic just ate the last cookie as Amy was all of a sudden in front of him. "Hi Amy, I didn't hear you coming. The cookies are great by the way." Sonic said as he looked down at her. "Sonic, you were supposed to start cleaning." Amy said a little angry. 

"I didn't find something to clean and then I found the cookies." Sonic said as he lowered his head. "Did you ate all cookies I had?" Amy asked. "Maybe ..." Sonic answered. "Thanks Sonic! Now I have to make new ones. Here take Dash and clean your self, you smell like baby food." Amy said as she gave Dash to Sonic. Sonic walked into the bathroom while Amy started cleaning. "Next time he is going to clean the kitchen." Amy said as she put her cleaning stuff away. 

She then went into the leaving room, there she saw Sonic sitting on the floor and he was playing with Dash with some stuffed animals. "Sonic I'll go to the store to get the last baby stuff I need." Amy said as she was standing in the doorway. "Okay." Sonic said and as soon as Amy was out side of the house Dash started crying. "Oh come on. Don't cry, she'll be back soon." Sonic said as he picked him up.

After half an hour Amy was back with all the stuff she needed for Dash. But as she went inside she found Dash crying in Sonics arms. "What did you do, why is he crying?" Amy asked and as soon as Dash saw Amy he stopped. "I didn't do anything ... you left he started crying, it was the same as yesterday, where I was on my way home and he started to cry as soon as I was out of your house." Sonic said as he gave Dash to Amy. "Maybe he doesn't want anyone of us to leave him." Amy said as she started to cuddle Dash. 

"Maybe, so what did you buy?" Sonic asked. "Some baby clothes, a crib, a chair for the Table so that we don't have to hold him while we feed him and some toys and more diapers and baby food." Amy said and then she spoke again "You can start to build the crib and chair while I play with this cute little hedgehog." Amy said as she took the toys she bought and sat down on a blanket with Dash. 

"Okay, I'll try." Sonic said as he started to build the crib and chair also in the living room. "And done." Sonic said as he put the chair in the kitchen and Amy put a small blanket and pillow in the crib and laid Dash in it. After a few minutes Dash was asleep and Sonic and Amy watched him sleeping. "He is so cute. Do you want to watch some TV while he's sleeping?" Amy asked Sonic as she sat down on the couch. "Sure." Sonic said as he sat down beside her. 

I hope you liked it and I'll try to update the next chapter tomorrow. And I'm really sorry if I made some mistakes again.