Chapter 24: The date

I'm so excited, because it was snowing last night. But I can't go out because I'm sick and this since a week, that's so unfair. Anyway thanks for all the votes and reads and comments. And enjoy reading my new chapter.

Sonic and Amy were walking just for a few minutes as Amy suddenly stopped. Sonic first didn't notice that she stopped but as he did he turned around to look at her. "Amy is something wrong, why did you stop?" Sonic asked worried.

"Oh it's nothing it's just that ... I don't know if we should have left Dash alone with them." Amy said. "Amy you're overreacting. I mean I'm sure that four girls can look after one baby. What could happen?" Sonic asked as he took Amy's hand.

"You're right, but I'm already missing Dash." Amy said and the two started walking again. "Don't worry Amy he will be fine." Sonic said. "Okay. Where are we actually going?" Amy asked curious. "It's a surprise." Sonic said as he smiled at Amy. "Come on, tell me, please." Amy said but Sonic was saying nothing.

After some time of walking they were now standing in front of a new opened restaurant. "We are eating in this new restaurant?" Amy asked excited. "Yup, do you like it?" Sonic asked. "Sure I love it. How did you manage to get a reservation at this place?" Amy asked as she hugged Sonic.

"Well, I'm Sonic the hedgehog. Do you really think I can't get a reservation in this restaurant?" Sonic asked as he pointed at himself. "Yea yea I get it, hero of the world can get everything he wants." Amy said while rolling her eyes.

"So do you want to stay here all night or can we go inside already?" Sonic asked. "I'm only waiting for you to open the door." Amy said as she looked at the confused looking Sonic. "Oh yea, the door. Totally forgot that I have to be a gentleman." Sonic said as he opened the door for Amy. "Thank you Sonic." Amy said as she walked inside.  

They got to their table and they both were looking at the menu. "What! They have no chilidogs, that restaurant is horrible." Sonic said but only as loud so Amy could here it. "Sonic, this is a restaurant not Meh Burger." Amy said.

"Yea but chilidogs are the best food ever. Why can't they make them in restaurants too?" Sonic asked as he crossed his arms. "Because this is a restaurant and chilidogs are fast food." Amy said and looked back at her menu.

"Yea I know that you don't have to say it every time. And chilidogs are the best food in the world if you believe it or not." Sonic said and then also looked at the menu again. They then ordered their food and they both ordered pasta. After they were done with their food they walked out of the restaurant.

(A/N I would have made the restaurant scene longer but I had no idea so it's just a short scene, sorry)

"So how do you like our date so far?" Sonic asked as he put an arm around Amy. "Wait does that mean it isn't over yet?" Amy asked. "Um yea." Sonic said and they walked towards the ice cream shop. "Ice cream for desert." Sonic said as he ordered two sundae supreme (A/N the ice cream Sonic and Chip were eating in the game Sonic Unleashed).

"Thanks Sonic." Amy said as Sonic handed her the ice cream. "I heard this is the best ice cream in the world." Sonic said and the two walked through the park that was near by. (A/N I know that their is no park in the Boom universe, just imagine it).

"You know, I really like spending time with you Sonic." Amy said while eating her ice cream. "I know, who wouldn't?" Sonic said who was already finished with his ice cream. "So where are we going next?" Amy asked.

"It's a surprise but we are going their after you finished your ice cream. By the way I want more ice cream." Sonic said. "But you don't get another ice cream you already had one." Amy said and started walking. "Wait! .... hey Amy their is a puppy." Sonic said and Amy looked at the direction where he was pointing.

"I can't see a puppy- ... Hey! Get away from my ice cream." Amy said as she pulled her ice cream away from Sonic. "Oh come on, you need ages to finish it and I want more so let's share it." Sonic said pleaded.

After minutes of annoying Amy about sharing her ice cream with him she gave in and shared her ice cream with Sonic. "Thanks Amy." Sonic said. "So, where are we going next?" Amy asked and suddenly Sonic took her bride style and started running.

"Sonic put me down, I can walk on my own." Amy yelled at him. "I know but then it would take us for ever to get there." Sonic said and after a few minutes they were at the mountains. "What are we doing here?" Amy asked as Sonic let her back down.

Sonic and Amy were standing on a big meadow with a beautiful view at the sunset. "Wow! Is this your surprise?" Amy asked. "Yup, I hope you like it." Sonic said and then sat down on the meadow. Amy also set down beside him and they were both leaning against a tree which was behind them.

After some time Amy put her head on Sonic's shoulder and was half asleep. "Sonic, I love you." Amy said all of a sudden but then opened her eyes as she realized what she said. "I-I um ... I mean um ..." Amy said but was interrupted as Sonic suddenly kissed her.

"What am I doing, why am I kissing her?" Sonic asked him self but didn't stop kissing Amy. "Omg he's kissing me, he really loves me, don't freak out Amy." Amy thought as she also closed her eyes and kissed Sonic back. 

A few second later they broke the kiss for air and they looked each other in the eyes. "I-I um ... I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." Sonic said nervous. "You don't have to apologize, I love you too." Amy said. "Really?" Sonic asked and Amy nodded. And Sonic kissed her again.

Okay and done with the date chapter, I'm really bad with romantic chapters. I'm not really happy with this chapter I don't know why but it always sound better in my head but after I wrote it, it sounds terrible. So I don't know how you all think about this chapter but I'm not really happy with it. But I hope you liked it somehow (I don't like it that much).