Chapter 49

I then went out to see if I can find her outside. But I was stopped by Darcy. She was standing right in my away. I just shocked my head and pushed past her. I must find Musa. I looked everywhere for her. By the time I got back to the compound it was locked. I missed her again.

*Musa's POV*

I got back to Alfie in good timing. There was still some day light left. I saw the girls waiting for me outside. I landed on the grounds and walked towards them. Layla looked at me and asked,

"Did you talk to Riven?"

"No. What did he want?" I asked her.

"He wanted to talk to you. He got your letter." Layla said.

I looked at them surprised. He wanted to talk. But I just kept hiding from him. I need to see him. I looked at the girls. They must have known what I was thinking. Bloom then said,

"Go. We will cover you."

I then winxed up and flow to Red Fountain. I need to know what he wanted. I need to know if it's good or bad. I landed on the balcony to their room. I know they might not be there. But I am taking the risk.

I knocked on the glass a few times. They were no answer. I could see the lights off. So, I jumped to the grounds and started to look for Riven from there. I then saw him. He just got back it looked like. I started to head his way.

*Riven's POV*

I just got back from looking for Musa. I was just about to text Layla see if she could help me in somehow. I then turned and saw Musa heading my away. What is she doing here? Not complaining. I am happy she is here.

"Musa, I have been looking for you." I told her.

"I know. I was just hiding from you. Sorry." She told me.

"It's okay. I don't blame you. But I wanted to talk to you. I got your letter." I told him. I got my answers. It's time for her to get her answers.

*Musa's POV*

It was time for the truth. But I didn't want to look him in his eyes. But looks like he didn't need her too. He then left my chin up. He then did the one thing I wanted him to do for a while. He lends in and kissed me. I was surprised by it. I wasn't expecting that. But I then kissed him back.

"Musa, I am sorry it took me that long to open my eyes. But I want to let you know. I am not mad at you for anything. I am happy that you are my mystery Cinderella. I want you be my girlfriend and my Cinderella." He told me.

I looked at him and smiled. I then said,

"Really?"

"Yeah really." I said.

I can't believe this. That was not what I was excepting. I really thought he never wanted to see me again. But I was wrong. He wanted to be with me. I want to be his. I then lend in for another kiss. I don't care if everyone was watching. We then heard clapping and whistling. We then saw guys standing around watching.

We lived happy ever after. For now. Hey, I am still young. We never know what is going to happen in the future. But that was my Cinderella story.

(A/N: Thanks for reading everyone. This is the ending of this story. If you liked it go check out my other stories. Thanks for staying with me on this one. Keep on reading and writing. Love always.)