Chapter 10

"Sure I guess." I said putting my guitar down by my bed. "So what's up?"

"We all are going out to get our costumes. Are you in or out?" Brandon asked me. They know what I thought about this ball. It was kind of stupid. But on the other hand everyone will be in costume and no one will truly know who is who.

"Sure. I guess." I said getting off my bed.

"Wow that was easier than we thought it was going to be." Nex said.

"Why are you agreeing so quickly?" Sky asked me.

"No reason." I told them.

"Come on these go." Brandon said to us.

We were now walking down the streets of Magix. I was lost in my thoughts. I was thinking about Melody's Music. I then heard someone say,

"You okay Riven?"

I looked over to see it was Helia.

"Yeah fine man. Why do you ask?" I asked him. We were behind the group.

"You just seem out of it." He said to me.

"I just got a lot on my mind." I told him.

"Does it have to do this ball?" He asked me.

"Yeah kind of." I told him.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"It's just this pixie I have been talking too." I told Helia.

"What so wrong then? Why not ask her to the ball?" Helia asked me confused.

"Okay here the thing. She doesn't know who I am really." I told him.

"Wait.... What do you mean by that?" Helia asked me now even more confused.

"Okay. I meet her on this chatroom online. We got to talking and I really thought she was cool and everything. So we gave each other our email and cell phone numbers. We still are talking only in text. I never heard her voice before or seen what she looks like." I told him.

"But you do know her name. Right?" He asked me consured.

I then looked to the ground and said,