Chapter 7

The girls looked at me and I know what they wanted. They wanted to stay there and hang out with the guys. So I said good-bye to them and left. I don't blame them.

*Riven's POV*

I put my phone down and I know that she was upset. I hope I didn't lose her. I am really messing up with not meeting her. But I don't want to disappoint her. I seem like this sweet caring guy. What if she meets me and she doesn't like what she sees?

I was walked the grounds and I saw Musa leaving. Where was she going? She looks upset. I wonder what happened. Then I saw her left the grounds.

"Riven!" I heard. I turn around to see Helia and Flora.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"What are you looking at?" Helia asked me.

"Nothing." I said walking away.

I walked to the gym. I need to blow off some steam. I walked in to see Lex and Nex there.

"Hey man." Lex said to me.

"Yo." I said walking over to the weights. Nex came over to be my spot man.

"So where you been?" Lex asked me.

"Last time I checked you were not my girlfriend or my mother." I said to him.

"Just wondering man." Lex said to me.

*Musa's POV*

I left Red Fountain on a bus. When I got to the Winx compound. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I turn on the lights. There were no bands practicing today. So I have the place to myself.

I grabbed my guitar and I just let my music take me away. I was lost in my music. I have been playing for a while. I didn't hear the girls walk in. When I got done with my last song I heard clapping. I looked up to see the girls.

"That was amazing Musa." Stella said.

"Thanks." I told her.

"So we are here because we just come up with a plan for you to meet him." Bloom told me.

"What do you mean? He doesn't want to meet yet." I asked consured. What do they have up their sleeves.

They all looked at each other and smiled. Then Stella said,