Chapter 13

We got done talking we both went into our rooms. I went and took a quick shower. It has been a couple days since I asked her to meet me at the ball. The ball is coming up. I am nervous but I will never show it.

*Musa's POV*

It has been a couple days. I have been helping Stella with the ball. I was helping her with the music and everything. I have not found a costume that went with the mask yet. I don't know what I am going to do.

"Musa, I have some ideas for the music. What about we get few of your bands to play. So then one band is taking a break. Another one can be playing." Stella said to me.

"Yeah. I get a few of the bands together and see who is up for it." I told her.

"Thanks Musa. You are amazing." She told me.

I shocked my head. I then went back to my laptop. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my costume. I closed my laptop. I just need to clear my head. I then went to the Winx Compound.

The Winx Compound is mine and the Winx place but it is open for the public. I let bands play and practice there for a small fee. People love it. Stella has her boutique all the way on the top floor. There is two ways to get there. Then under her is Layla's gym. After that is Lizzy's arcade.

Then is the main floor. It has Bloom's kitchen. There was a juice bar that Bloom and Roxy shares. Then the rest is my part. It has a stage and I can make table appear when needed. Also a dance floor. Then in the basement is Mirta's art area. It has everything you would need.

Then outside there is Flora's garden house. The garden house has all her unique and different. Then there is Roxy's animal clinic. Also there is an outside stage. It is pretty special place. I walked into the place and went to my office. It was on the main floor in a corner.

I was looking at the paper work and everything. I was seeing when the next band was going to practice. Also I was contacting bands to see who wants to play for the ball. They will get pay for it. So I went down my list.

When I got done I wrote all the bands down that agreed to help. I then texted that list to Stella. This ball was going to be fun. I now need to find a costume for the ball. Or I don't know what I am going to do.