Chapter 39

"Get ready. Because here they come." Stella said waving them over to where we were.

We set our things up. I was looking throw my CDs trying to pick a good one to put in to start the fun. I then felt someone behind me. I looked up to see Riven standing behind me.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Just seeing what taking so long." He said.

"Just stuck picking between two CDs. Which one?" I asked him sawing him the two CDs.

"That one." He said.

I then put the one he picked in the boombox. The music started to play. I then went back to my towel. I laid there listening to the music. We were having a good time. I saw RIven staring off in space. I picked up a ball and throw it at him. He turn towards me and then asked,

"What was that for?"

"What's on your mind?"I asked him.

"The one thing that is always on my mind."He told me.

"Let me guess.Your mystery cinderella."I said to him. Here is my chance to give him some clues. Maybe clear somethings up.

"Yeah. She texted me a couple of days ago and told me why she is hiding. I texted her back. I haven't heard from her since." He told me.

"What did she say?" I asked him. But truly I already know what he is going to say.

"She told me she was scared. But what is she scared of?" He asked me.

"What you might think of her after you who she really is? Or maybe she is scared of what might happen after you find out the truth of who she is?" I suggested to him.

"But why would that be the reaso?" He asked me.

"Maybe you know already met her and you know her. But your two past was not good with each other. So, she is scared of what you might think." I told him. I wasn't lying. That did come across my thoughts once.

"Wait... So, you think I might already know her. But if I met her already. How didn't I know it was her?" He asked me.

"Maybe you are not looking at her the right way. You are only looking at the mask and not the whole thing." I told him.

"Maybe. Thanks Musa. You really know what to say, That really helped." He told me. He then walked away. He joined the guys in there football game.

How didn't he get it? I was trying to tell him. I thought my clues were clear enough to make him think. Maybe he is still just looking at the mask and not the whole thing. He doesn't get I am right here. I just don't know. But I am not going to give up giving him clues and hints.