Chapter 17

When I got done singing I heard something behind me. I turned around to see no one. But I know someone is there. So I looked like I walked away but I hide behind a tree and then I saw someone. A fairy. She then turned and I got a good look at her face. It was Musa.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked her.

She jumped and looked right at me. I know I scared her. I didn't think she know I caught her. She thought she was sneaky.

"I was just out taking a walk." She said to me.

"Out in this forest. You got to be careful. You never know what is out here that can get you." I said to her.

"I can protective myself. Anyways. Why are you out here?" She asked me.

"Just because I can." I told me.

"I think you were out here to play." She said pointing to my guitar in my hand.

"And what if I was. It is none of your business." I said shapely to her.

"Well then. I was going to tell you how good you were. But you know what. I rather not." She said to me.

"Why would I care what you think of my music?" I asked her rudely.

"You know you don't have to be so rude. I am only trying to be nice." She said walking away.

*Musa's POV*

I walked away from Riven. For a guy who has amazing voice. He is a straight up jerk. I really hope he is not my Lonewolf. I don't know what I would do if he was. I walked back to Alfea. When I got back I meet up with Layla.

"Hey Musa. Did you have a good walk?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Until I heard an amazing singer. Then it turned out to be Riven." I told her.

"That is a bad thing if he was a good singer? I didn't even know Riven singed." Layla asked me.

"Yeah I know. He plays guitar too. He was a jerk to me when I was trying to be nice to him about it." I told her.

"It is Riven. What did you expect?" She asked me.

"I know. He needs to take a chill pill." I told her.

Then we walked laughing and joking. We were talking about Riven singing and playing. I was telling her about the song he was singing.