Chapter 37

I talked with Lisa and Mark for a while. Then we said our goodbyes. I went back inside. Musa was missing. She must have a band or something.

It was late that day. I was hanging out with Helia in his room. More like bugging him. I just wanted to get away from the other guys. So, he let me hide out in his room. He was a good friend.

"What are you doing? Writing that flower pixie another poem." I asked him. More like teasing him.

"No. I am just sketching." He told me from his desk.

I shook my head. He is probably sketching something about her. I sat on his floor playing with my dagger.

"So, are you going to give up on?" Helia asked how the blue.

I looked over to him and said,

"Never."

"Good. So, any word from the email?" He asked me.

"No. Not a word." I told him.

Just then my phone went off. I looked at Helia. Helia looked over at me. I picked up my phone up and saw I got a text. But it was not just any text. It was a text from a person I was waiting to hear from.

*Musa's POV*

I was taking a walk in the woods clear my mind. I was in the woods between Red Fountain, Cloud Tower, and Alfea. It calms me sometimes. I thought I was alone though. But I was wrong. I heard the steps on my right. I then turned to the voice I heard say,

"What don't you get about day quiet?"

Darcy came out from the trees. She looked annoyed. But I didn't care if she was annoyed.

"What are you talking about" I asked her.

"Don't ask stupid. You dropped hints about you being his Cinderella." She told me.

"So, what I am?" I asked her.

"Because I'm Cinderella. You will tell me what is on the stupid necklace of yours. What are those stupid charms?" She barked at me for answers.

Okay, I had enough of Darcy. It was time to make it stop. It is time to take it all back. I then said,

"No. You are not his Cinderella. He knows that it would never believe it. If I want to drop hints I will do."

"You will regret that." She told me. Then she disappeared where she came from.

I then did the unthinkable. I got my phone out and text a number I thought I would never texts again. But you know what it is time.