Chapter 44

Everyone came back after they received the text. Now we just wait. I am not leaving this until I get to talk to her. Even if I must go hunt her down myself. We are waiting the girls room. We all agreed that if we do not hear or see by sundown then we are going to look for her in the woods.

So, it has been awhile since that day. I haven't got to talk to Musa or she her since that day I found out. I have been busy with school and missions. I have tried to contact her but I don't know who's to say to her.

*Musa's POV *

So, I haven't seen Riven since that day. I have been avoiding him and Red Fountain. I really don't know if he is mad at me. I know he desires the answers he wants. I just don't know how to explain everything to him without him getting mad at me. Ithon grabbed My notebook and started to write. I always feel better after writing everything out.

Dear Riven,

I know I have been avoiding you. I know you want answers. You deserve them. You will get them. But you must know I never wanted to hurt you. This was no trick or game to me. All my feelings were real. Everything was real to me.

So, now your answers you want and deserve. When I first met you on the chatroom I never know it was you I was talking too. When the days went by and we got to know each other. My feelings for you were there and strong.

When I asked to meet you at the Halloween Ball it didn't know I was meeting you. I was scared and nervous. I didn't know what I was walking into. Then midnight hit and you came. You were definitely the last person I thought it would be. You had no clue it was me.

I was scared that you won't like me for me. I know you looked at me as a fairy or just from the Winx Club. That was it. So, when you wanted to unmask me and find out who you were really talking too, I just ran. Leaving you there confused. But you didn't give up on me I know you had my necklace.

How everything turned out was not the way I wanted you to find out. I was going to tell you soon. But Darcy did it instead. She found out I was dropping clues to you.to you. So, she wanted to take it in her hands.

I don't know how you feel about everything. I hope you are not mad at me. But here you are the answers you are looking. Hope that clears up few things. I hope one day that we can return what we use to be. I am sorry how everything happened. I wanted to be different.

Musa.

*Riven's POV*

I was relaxing in my room. Just laying on my bed thinking everything over. I then heard a knock at my door. I got up to see who it is. When I opened it there was no one there. I looked around to see if any was hanging around. But instead I saw a letter.