Chapter 21

"Looks like Cinderella is running away." Ms. Faragonda said. I then saw her running up the stairs. I got off the stage and ran after her. When I got to the stairs she was gone but she dropped something. I picked it up. This is how I am going to find her.

*Musa's POV*

I finally caught up to them all. I looked at them. I then asked,

"What was so important?"

"Earth is under attack. We have to go." Bloom said.

I signed and then winxed. We headed to Earth.

*Riven's POV*

I was walking out of the building. She was the only thing on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Riven." I heard behind me.

I stopped and turned around to see the guys coming up to me.

"So man. What happened you scared her away?" Nex asked me.

"Oh shut up man. I meet her and she ran. I don't know why. But I will find her." I told him.

"How?" Brandon asked me.

"This is how." I said showing them what she dropped.

Then we headed back to Red Fountain. I got changed into my night clothes and laid in bed. She was the last time I saw when I closed my eyes.

*Musa's POV*

We returned to Alfea after helping Earth. I was beat and tired. I winxed down and got changed. Lucky for me my costume was fine.

I sat on the couch in our living room. All the girls came out and sat with me. They know I was a little bit upset.

"Sorry Musa that we ruined your night." Layla said to me.

I looked up to the girls. I shocked my head. Then I said,

"You didn't ruin my night. You saved me from something I was not ready for."

"What do you mean?" Tecna asked me confused.

"Who was the guy? None of us got a good look at his face." Stella asked.

"I am surprise you guys didn't realize by the hair. It was Riven. LoneWolf is Riven." I told them.

They looked at me surprised about that. Then Bloom asked,

"Why don't you seem happy about it then?"

"I don't know. It's just the past and everything." I told her.

"Musa, you are going to tell him it was you right?" Layla asked me.

I looked at all the girls and thought about that. Should I tell him it was me? What would happen if I don't?