Chapter 23

"Who?" I asked him.

"Musa." Lex said to us.

"Do you think it's her?" Timmy asked.

"No. I know what Musa looks like and everything. It's not her." I told them.

"But dude how you decided the girl. It sounds like Musa." Sky said.

"No. This girl was different." I said to them.

"How?" Manuel asked me.

I was just about to answer them until we heard,

"We're landing."

"Here we go boys." I said to them.

*Musa's POV*

I was sitting there on the couch when I heard ships coming near. I looked up and the girls all looked at me.

"What's wrong Musa?" Bloom asked.

"Their near." I said.

All the Winx got up and ran to go outside to meet up with the guys when they get here. I was slowly behind them.

When we got outside the guys' ships were landing. Then all the specialists were coming out. The girls all ran up to their guys.

"BRANDON!!!" Stella yelled to Brandon.

The guys gave their girls a hugs. Then I saw him. He was lending against the ship he was on. I looked away.

Then the witches came. Now the fun has begun. I guess. This just get this training thing over with so they all can leave.

"Okay let's get to work." We heard someone yell.

They put use in groups that had mix of everyone. But us Winx and the number one specialists were put in the same group.

Our group was by the fountain we had in our school. Our teacher was Codatorta. He was going to teach us how fight.

"Okay. I am not going to fair. You fairies and witches are going to learn fight the right way." He told us.

"So you going to pair up the couples to see if the guys are weak." I said out loud.

I heard some people snicker. I looked over to see Riven trying not to laugh.

"Yes." Codatorta said agreeing.

The guys looked at him and to me mad. They didn't like what I said.

We were fighting for a bit. Codatorta has been showing us different stuff. It was funny to see who he pairs them up.

"Rico, you. Also Lizzy." Codatorta yelled. I looked over to see Lizzy eyes go huge. "Come on little mouse."

"You can do it Lizzy." I yelled to help her. She gave me a small smile.

She went up. Then Codatorta said,

"Don't hurt her too much."

Then they started to fight. Rico headed towards her. She then fell to the ground and went into a ball. Rico tripped over her and went face first into the fountain.

"Rico, you okay?" Bloom asked him.

We all ran over to him to see if he was okay. Lizzy came out her ball.

"I am fine." He said looking up.

"Come on let's take you to get looked at. Sky, you are in charge until I get back." Codatorta said.

They then left. We all looked to Sky. Sky then said,

"Riven, Musa come on."

I went up and looked at Riven. He was not moving. I then said,