Chapter 1

Two different people meet in one spot but thought they never meet each other. They meet online. They thought they never seen each other faces or hear each other voices. They only text, chat, or email. Two different groups. What if that all changes? See what happens in this love fairy tale.

"Musa!" I someone yell my name. I just turned and ignored them. I then saw a bright light.

"What?" I yelled to see the shades open.

"Morning. When did you go to bed?" Layla asked me.

"I don't know. What time is it now?" I asked waking up.

"About eight." She said.

"Too early. But somewhere around one." I told her.

"In the morning?" Tecna asked from her computer.

"Yeah. In the morning." I said getting out of bed. Tecna, Layla, and I went into our little living room to get coffee that Bloom makes in the morning.

"Morning Girls." Bloom said handing us a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Bloom." I said sitting in the chair.

"Yeah. Thanks Bloom. She definitely need that." Layla said sitting on the couch.

"Why?" Stella asked.

"She was up until one in the morning." Layla answered for me.

"Why so up so late?" Flora asked me.

"I was talking to him again." I said. I couldn't help but smile when I said that.

"Owww. Talking to that mystery hunk again." Stella said.

"How do you know it is a hunk if none of us saw what he looks like?" Tecna asked.

"My gut. And that smile." She said pointing to my face.

"So." I said.

"Do you still don't know who it is?" Bloom asked.

"Like I told you girls a million time. He goes under the LoneWolf and he goes to a specialist school." I told them again.

"Right. But anything new you have to tell us." Stella asked being ceurious.

"No." I said. Then I heard my phone go off.

"There she goes." Layla said smiling jokely. I picked up my phone and saw it was LoneWolf.

Morning Beautiful. Hope you slept good last night.

Hey you. I slept great. How are you this morning?

I am good. Just wish for a break.

Why?

Head to get up early and run.

Then why did you have to do that?

Stupid ass teacher made us. Something about always being ready at any time. Or that shit.

I am sorry. We then shouldn't have been up that late.

Not your problem. I wanted to talk to you that late. It doesn't matter.

You mister are a dork. But the good part is that you love to run and you would have token one any ways that early.

True. You know me to well.

I know.

Hey have to go. But will talk to you later.

Got it. Try not to get into trouble.

Can't promise. You know that.

I know. Give me credit for trying.

I do. See ya beautiful.

TTYL Weirdo

I then put my phone down and smiled. I wish I know who he was. He is a mystery to me. But at the same time not.

"Come on Musa. We have to head to breakfast." Flora said. I quickly ran out the door to catch up to them.