Chapter 11

I then looked to the ground and said,

"No. I only know her by Melody'sMusic." I told him.

He just shocked his head at me and just kept on walking. I know we were done talking about it.

*Musa's POV*

We have been shopping for hours now. I still haven't found a perfect costume yet. The only thing I got that I loved was this lacey white mask. But nothing to go with it. I would probably figure something out. I always do.

"So Musa, found anything yet?" Stella asked me. She has been helping me. But with both of us looking. Nothing.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Hey what about we look online?" Tecna suggested to us.

"I like that idea. What do you say Musa?" Bloom asked me.

"Sure. What is the harm in it?" I said to them. We went back to Alfea to look for my costume online. Stella and the girls all huddled around me and my laptop. We were going to search until we find it.

*Riven's POV*

We shopped for our costumes. I even found something. If I was going to go. I will ask her. But I first need to think for a bit. So I hit the fitness room. That place for some reason has always helped me cleared my mind.

I was in the fitness room working out. I couldn't get Melody'sMusic out of my mind. I have thinking about her more often. There is ball that the pixies at Alfea has put together for all the schools. I have thinking. I think it's time. I can't hide anymore.

I stopped working out and grabbed my phone and texted the number I texted the most. I am nervous. But I need to do this. It is time.

*Musa's POV*

We haven't found the costume for me. But I am not going to give up. I just wish I find something to match the mask I bought. I was lost into my thoughts until I heard my phone went off. I pulled it out to see it was LoneWolf. I opened it to read,

Hey Beautiful. I was wondering something.

What's up?

I know it has been a while and I was wondering.....