Chapter 5

It's just that family day is coming up soon and I have no family coming to see me.

What really? No one.

No one. I don't know my father and my mother she is a different story.

I am sorry.

It's cool. It's not your fault.

Okay. What do you want to talk about now?

*Riven's POV*

What is going on right now?

I can't believe I just told her about my parent's problems. Is it bad I don't wish for anything different? I just want to know why.

Nothing really. Parents is happening soon too. I just don't know.

Just don't know what?

About parent day. I seem to never be able to make my father happy.

Why can't you do that?

You know how I love music.

Yeah

Well he wants me to do something else with my life and not with music.

But what you told me. Music is your life.

I know. But after my mother he changed and thought something different.

Wow. If you talk to him and make him see it your way. Let him see how happy music makes you. He might think different.

Nice try but you don't know my father like I do. He is stubborn.

Like you.

Hahaha you are so funny.

I know I am.

"Yo Riven what's going on?" I heard. I turned around to see Lex and Nex.

"Nothing. What about you guys?" I asked them.

"Just got done working out. Thought you were going to be there." Lex said.

"No. I changed my mind." I told them.

I then looked at my phone to see a text from Melody'sMusic. I opened it and read,

So I don't know but I am going to ask. Are you still busy? Do you think I can meet you?

She wants to meet up. I am not ready. What if I am not what she wants? I can't lose her. I really like talking to her. But I am not ready to meet her.

I am sorry beautiful. I am still busy. If I could. I would.

No it's cool. It's just. When can we meet?

*Musa's POV*

I was sitting on a bench on the grounds of Red Fountain. I was texting LoneWolf. I then got a text back from him. I opened it and read,