Chapter 25

"That sounds amazing." I heard behind me. I turned around to see Riven standing there.

"Thanks. Just messing around." I told him. He come outside.

Riven didn't say anything. He just lends against the railing. He looked last in thought.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked me looking over to me.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him.

"Just thinking about something." He told me.

"What?" I asked him.

"You were not at the ball were you?" He asked me.

"No. Had to go save Earth." I told him. I know it was a lie for most of it. But most of it is the truth too. I am just not ready to tell him.

"Right. Well I bet you heard of the mystery Cinderella." He said to me.

"Yeah I have about her. What about her? I bet you gave up looking for her." I said to him.

"No I am not. I will find her." He said to me.

"Guy dinner." Layla yelled out to us. We all headed down to the dining hall. When we walked in to see that the whole place was flyers everywhere.

I just stood there. Not saying a word. Everyone was walking in. The girls came up near me. Then Stella whispers,

"He is not giving up is he?"

I shocked my head looking around the room. When did he have time to do this?

"What are you going to do?" Tecna asked me.

"I have no idea." I said truthfully.

"Come on. Let's just have dinner and play it by ear. Just act normal." Bloom said.

Normal? What is normal anymore? I sat down and just ate in silence. I had nothing to say.

I have been while since that day. I have been keeping myself busy at the compound with my bands. There is where I was today.

"Hey Musa." I heard. I looked up to see one of my bands.

"Hey guys. You ready?" I asked them.

"Always. Hey is your money. We were wondering if we could have an extra hour if that is possible?" The lead singer asked me.

I looked at my calendar and it was opened. I then said,

"Yeah. You can do it."

"Thanks. The extra hour cash is in there." He told me.

"Okay. Thanks. Go right ahead." I said.

They then headed to the stage. I went back to work. I was scheduling bands and everything I normally do.

"Hey Musa. How are you?" I heard behind me. I looked up to see Layla.

"Hey Layla. I am aright. How are you?" I asked her.

The compound was not just mine. It was all the Winxs. We called it Winx Compound. Every Winx has their own level. But for some reason they call it my compound when we all use it.

"I am good. I see you been keeping yourself busy." She said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah. Best way to distract myself." I told her truthfully.

"I bet." She said to me.

I heard the door opened. I turned to see it was....