Chapter 8

They all looked at each other and smiled. Then Stella said,

"A ball."

"What? Where?" I asked them.

"Well Ms. Faragonda is thinking about having a ball to bringing all the schools together. Guess who she put in charge of it." Stella told us.

"You." I said.

"I was thinking of doing a Halloween costume ball. Everyone has to come in a costume. So that will help your man." She told me.

"When is she doing that?" I asked her.

"She told to the schools today and I will find out more later." She told us.

"Stella, thanks." I told her.

So it has been a while and the ball is so on. All the schools are in. Even Cloud Tower. I don't trust it. But it looks like we don't have a choice. I am excited and nervous. I still have to ask him if he wants to meet me at the ball.

"Hey girl." Stella said coming into the room. I was hanging out with the girls. We were all talking ball. We were talking about costumes and everything. But I haven't got my costume yet. I don't even know what I am going as. So of the girls are matching the guys.

We were walking down the streets of Magix. We were shopping for our costumes. I still have been talking to LoneWolf. But I haven't asked him about the ball yet.

I don't know when I am going to ask him. Maybe I am just waiting for him to ask me. He should know by now. But maybe he doesn't want to meet me.

"Musa, lost in thought girly?" Bloom asked me. I looked up to the girls. We were hanging out at the White Horse for bit.

"Yes. Looks like it." I told them.

"You okay? You seem out of it." Layla asked me.

"Just was thinking and wondering." I told them.

"About?" Tecna asked me.

"Let us guess. LoneWolf." Stella answered for me. I just nodded to let them know she was right.

"What about him?" Roxy asked.

"About this......"