Ninth Night: Emotions

Start from the beginning

Not knowing what he was doing, he yanked on the smaller boy's arms and grabbed the collar.

Orbs the color of deep green forest were met by ones with the color of scorching red wildfire.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, HUH??!"

"Kacchan.. Please. I told you to just leave me alone." Came the shaky but soft voice as its owner look down.

"YOU FUCKMUNCH! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO FUCK OFF!!"

"I'm tired of this. Let me go." The irritation laced in his words were noticeable it made the blonde even angrier.

"NOW YOU'RE GIVING ORDERS, HUH SHITNERD!"

"I SAID LET ME GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE, KATSUKI!!!" Midoriya met his gaze. Green orbs wide open in determination.

Bakugo Katsuki flinched. Now, he was unsure of what to do.

The smaller boy gently removed the other's grip on his collar and slowly stood up.

"I'm tired of all this, Kacchan. I've had enough o-of this!" Midoriya clasped his hand over his face and clenched his other hand on his side.

"I don't know what to do if this goes on. I-I..this is so hard and exhausting. If you think this is all just a game..for me it's not. I wanted to be a hero since we were kids. I wanted to be like All Might who bravely smiles in times of trouble. I-I..I want to be like him. That was my biggest dream, you know that Kacchan! You are always ahead of me. I always follow your lead. But now that I got a Quirk.. y-you appeared in front of me. You turned to face me. To acknowledge me. Even not as an equal, I was beyond happy. Then you..ignited more flames inside me..that soon burned me. Kacchan, you seeing me as a rival at your level is a dream come true. I always wanted to work beside you, remember? However, this is different." Midoriya Izuku paused for a brief moment, trying to grasp the words.

"You came crashing into my world again in a greater height. It was too much to take. I was confused and got frustrated. I had to..to think of you more.. I had admired you. I had to..like you more than I ever did. I like you Kacchan so much it hurts."

King Explosion Murder was, for once in his life, dumbfounded of what just the other had said.

He could see the tears that continued to spill from the other's eyes.

Katsuki stood up, weighing his ground while the other hastily wiped away the tears that never seemed to stop from streaming.

Midoriya, with his tear-stained and freckled-adorned face looked up at his childhood friend.

"Kacchan, I love you."

With that he stormed off and quickly dashed out of the school grounds.

The blonde seemed rooted on his spot.

Katsuki

Did that fucking nerd just confess his love for me?

What the fuck!

I took the flight of stairs three at a time to get back in class just barely before the bell rang.

I was seated in class, but my mind was somewhere else. And I didn't like it.

Academic classes started and ended at an agonizingly slow pace.

Damn Icyhot bugged me where Midoriya was and I got so fucking pissed off I tried to explode his face.

Fucking lucky, Eraserhead witnessed it and gave us detention for a week.