Chapter 16: Back Again? This Bitch Never Learns!

Start from the beginning

"His ex! The one you beat up!!!"

How dare she!!!

"Why?"

"I don't know. She was about to say when you walked up! He has called security. Now if you want a piece of an good ol ass whooping then you better hurry because you have about 5 minutes!"

Thats why she is my girl!

I opened the door.

This bitch had the nerve to come in here with nothing in but a lacy bra and panties!

John was on one side of the table and she was on another.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

His eyes told it all. He looked so desperate and angry. I hate seeing him like that.

"It's not what you think! She came back! I asked her to leave but she won't! I called security they should be here soon."

"It exactly why I think!"

"Baby it's not. Please! Don't leave!"

"What makes you think I'm leaving! Whoremcson over there is the one that's leaving!"

(Ok sorry! I wanted to do like the gum commercial and have them saying 'You lent licker!'! But that wouldn't be realistic! But when your reading this part think about that! Lol! I know special! Back to story)

"Who the fuck is she!"

I see that hit to the dome really messed her memory up!

Oooo goody! Now I get to show her who I am!!!

"Well I'm his WIFE! And the woman of his children! I see you didn't catch the hint the first time! Sad. Because your makeup is really pretty. Once I'm done you will need more than makeup to fix your face!"

"Baby no! Your pregnant! You can't fight!"

Anyway!

"What makes you think she will be fighting? She will sit there and take that shit!"

"Bring it bitch! Not only will I whip your ass but I will take John! Then I will kill your baby and John and I can have a child of our own! Isn't that right Johnny-Poo?"

I don't know what just happened!

All i know is John has her by the neck up against the wall.

"If you EVER talk about killing my children again I will KILL YOU! That is my wife and mother of my children! You will not come back. You will not lay a hand on her! Am I under fucking stood?"

After she shook her hand she dropped to the floor.

Why is it when he's mad it turns me on sooooo much!

I wonder after she leaves will he give me a quicky?

I really hope so! Because my panties are soaked!!!!

She gets up, grabs her coat and proceeds to walk out the door.

That is.... Until I stop her.

"Oh sweetheart you forgot something."

"What?". She spat in my face.

I balled my fist up and punched her dead in the nose.

How I knew it hurt was by the way she was bleeding!

"Oh and if you press charges, I will press some on you. Trespassing, threatening comments and breaking and entering!".

Yep he is giving me some!!!