Unicorn Friendship

The next following day as promised Lay hit up the dance studio with you, you had no idea how you would be able to memorize all the dances, but at least you could try your best with some supervision of the Chinese member. When you were on a break he decided to strike another conversation.

"How about rapping are you confident in that part?" you nodded your head as you eagerly wanted to learn rapping thought August D. songs you could easily sing Sehun's parts as long nobody asked you to come up with your own rap parts. You weren't the fasters of a thinker so coming up with lyrics on the spot would be a challenge.

"That's good, but it's a bummer you didn't end up in Chanyeol's body at least your bad dancing could be overlooked." you nodded perfectly aware of the part. Why did your stupid friend choose Sehun in the first place she was aware you had not much skills in dancing, but you were eagerly trying to learn how to rap, why couldn't she had chosen Chanyeol? At least in his case, you could even play the guitar. Sighting deeply you collapsed on the floor already tired of all the exercise.

"This is the most exercise I did in 5 years time, thank gods I'm not in my own body or I would have died." this was partly true because even dancing to one song would probably make your lungs burn and sap like an old lady thru the entire day. Soon shaking that thought away you realized how someone walked into the studio, you recognized him as Johnny from the NCT squad or army as you liked to call it, you never knew how much their numbers would multiply in the near future.

"Why are you two alone here while the others are in the other dancing room?" he questioned thinking it was weird that even if they practiced, somehow the EXO was separated for the given moment. His speculation was that maybe you guys had fight seeing how he called the cute mankae a demon from nowhere.

"They even told me not to come here because they implied you were a spawn of Satan himself." you stood up a frown appearing on your face already tired of their constant bullshit.

"If they want a demon, let me show them one!" you yelled in agony ready to take any weapon possible to beat them up, be it a stick or some rock placed inside a sock. None the less Johnny got really startled by your outrage already realizing something was deeply wrong, mostly because your English was surprisingly fluent.

"What is going on?" he asked looking at the Chinese member for some answers.

"Well I'm not Sehun duh." you let out not really feeling like explaining anything more, but part of you didn't want to leave this poor soul in the dark.

"That's why Lay, the pure unicorn is helping me out with my dancing, meanwhile the others decided to delusional themselves and they convinced themselves I'm a demon, that apparently came here to steal Lay from them. I'm not, in fact, I'm just a simple girl which friend decided to do some avacadabroo voodoo shit and I'm stuck here in Sehun's body. At this point I don't even care if you believe me, do whatever maybe come up with your own conclusion... maybe for all you know I'm an alien disgusted as Sehun and I'm here to destroy EXO. Whatever your imagination comes up with, hit me with it, nothing can surprise me anymore!" you yelled out which made the younger guy nod. He was quite taken aback but your sarcastic sides seemed to click with each other.

"Well it's really hard to believe such speculations, but I can already see you are nothing like Sehun." Johnny admitted as you fell to your knees.

"Someone believes me, is it my lucky day or will the heavens still send something unbelievable my way?" Lay just laughed at your spectacle as he went back to dancing realizing you probably needed a moment or two to cool your head down.

"I will go buy something to drink." suddenly you announced as Johnny proposed to keep you company as he was interested how this all took place and you seemed to be only one that had those answers.