Be Gone Demon

For the rest of the day, you spoke with Lay being unaware of the events that the other boys keep preparing especially for you beyond the closed doors to your room.

"Yes I found someone!" Kai let out quite excited as the person responded with an email that they could take care of the problem after getting to know where the client aka EXO wanted it to be held at.

"Amazing!" Suho exhaled as the others finally could sight in relief as they knew someone was coming over to take care of the possession problem.

"Do you think the person is strong enough to take care of this demon?" Baekhyun asked as he suddenly became worried, maybe the female demon aka you that were inside Sehun's body would turn to be much stronger than they anticipated, maybe a mare immortal was no match for you. The clock ticked away and the exo members were still worried for Lay's safety after all he haven't came out from Sehun's room once you trapped him there.

"Maybe she is taking some advantage of him... you know maybe she is kissing him like she did to me before." Chen let out, quite worried for his friend's safety that's when you both came out smiling and laughing together. Suho came running to Lay asking him thousands of questions at once but in the end all Lay did was just looking confused at the leader and taking your hand in his he stated.

"No need to worry we became friends." this unusual answer from the cheerful yet confused dancer made everyone in the room drop all the things they were holding at the moment as their jaws fell to the floor together with the items they dropped.

"What kind of pact did you offer him?" Chanyeol yelled out looking really scared while you just managed to roll your eyes at his stupid reaction.

"I decided to help her in her task, to get Sehun back." that's when a lighting hit outside the window and rain started to pour from the sky, which made the loudest people in the group point dramatically at the heavens while announcing.

"We are officially in a horror movie." not missing this opportunity you came behind them and with single

"Boo!" they jumped up into the air, then they proceed to scream out the air from their lungs making you wonder whatever they were really such scaredy cats. That's when you all heard the doorbell ring which transformed Suho's frown into a smirk. After a short conversation with the stranger, the leader proceeded to invite the guy inside after he lead him away to his room you looked at the other guys questioning their actions as their fears for your appearance were totally gone which made you wonder who this dude really was and what his intentions were.

"Then again it's not my business." that's what you told yourself until you managed to pass by one of the room catching the dude red-handed, him doing some unbelievable things, you weren't amused of.

"Ohh no!" you yelled catching the others members attention which made them come running to the dude's rescue.

"I will exorcise you demon!" that's what you heard but from what you saw he hardly was good at his current profession.

"Listen here mister, do you really think you can start putting curses inside this house?" you let out staring him dead in the eye as suddenly you felt salt hitting your face which only added fuel to the already burning anger.

"If there's someone that needs salt thrown into their faces is you!" that's when you grabbed the dudes container with salt and the tables have been turned around, in the end, the other members needed to stop your tantrum.

"This demon is too strong!" the man yelled, but then he took up some talismans which you basically slapped away from his hands even if both Chanyeol and Xiumin were trying their best to hold you down, yet it seemed your anger released some inner strength that Sehun was unaware of.

"Do you think you can go around calling this exorcism when you know nothing about it? Then you go around peoples houses and try to curse it? You are just some kind of con artist." Such words hit the man deep as he soon revealed how he hated EXO because his daughter was a possessed EXO-L that made her skip school and steal his money just to attend more EXO concert. You just shook your head disgusted at the daughters weird behaviour as you started to pat the overgrown man on the back trying to console him the best you could. Putting some glasses on your nose you decided to become a therapist for this poor man that made himself choose poor choices in life. While you sat there looking like a smartass on the sofa having a session with the exorcist he soon apologized for even thinking that you may have been a demon, as he himself already saw you as an angel that was sent by heavens to aid him in those difficult times. As this, all took place all of the EXO were stunned by the choice of the wise words you spoke to the man, which made them wonder whatever they made a mistake on their way and you were indeed an angel as the man himself indicated. After the man left for the thousand time apologizing for his rude behavior you were tackled to the ground by Lay that said.

"You are so kind!" you never thought he would become this comfortable around you this soon. Yet you could not do anything but smile as you returned the hug, growling a little bit from the pain that the fall caused.

"Ahh sorry." he soon realized his mistake and he went up and reached out his hand to you which you gladly accepted.

"Now is she trying to fool us all so we will forget about Sehun's existence or is she actually an angel?" the other members already were making some more delusional theories which you hardly had any care about. Shaking your head you soon glanced at Lay.

"So are you really going to help me with the dancing tomorrow?" the male before you nodded as he assured you he would try his all best to assist you in this strange situation you found yourself in. You nodded really happy that at least one of these guys were not a total moron.

"The heavens thank you for this unicorns birth, he is too sweet of cinnamon roll for this cruel world." it seemed like the storm outside still was there, so as these words were spoken another lighting hit making the bunch wonder if you had some holy connections or thunder was your natural power.

"She stole your powers." soon you could Baekhyun whisper to Chen which simply responded with.

"As long it doesn't hit me I'm ok with it."

"At this point I feel like going out and asking the sky to hit me with lighting, because I can't with you guys." taking a deep breath to calm down soon you felt a hand on your shoulders and looking at its owner you could see a bright smile that cheered you up for the day, melting your troubles away.

"You are too much." you muttered returning the smile, simply confusing the poor dancer again by your unique statement. Then suddenly something hit Suho so he spoke up his thoughts.

"Are your real mission to take Lay away from us?" your eyebrow twitched in annoyance just hearing this ridiculous question.

"You better stay in line eomma or you going to get hurt." showing a clenched fist to Junmyeon you decided to threaten him a little, but you were perfectly aware that you wouldn't be able to hit him in such a way. But pillow fight with the leader was a still available act in your list, so you decided to warn his crusty ass, so he would know what would come if he still choose to come up with new delusional ideas that made no sense whatsoever.  

Word Count: 1463

Author's Note:

You must be happy stealing Chen's power and all... maybe you guys could become the next Thor or smth xD