e n d o f w i n t e r .

it was a cold night, it's not snowing anymore and the snow's quite completely gone. the season she hated so much is about to end which made her smile a little bit. she was seated on a bench of the roof of her apartment and sipping the coffee that was between her hand, watching the man in front of her about to jump off the apartment complex that both of them were living on.

she decided to speak up.

"jesus, it's cold and you're just here about to take your life, what's good?" a lady behind him chuckled.

"who the fuck are you?" he asked her, not turning around to see her face. "not gonna save your life, that's for sure, people like you are damn hard to convince but still conivce-able? if that's even a word? dunno," she answered. "then why are you here? leave," he said sternly.

"nah, i wanna watch people die," she said. "but let me give you a benefit of the doubt in case you wake up from your shitty self i guess," she placed her coffee on the bench and stood up. "if this is about the girl that you loved or love, which i don't judge of course, i don't interfere with people's weird kinks, don't jump," she paused.

"stop trying to chase a dead girl, yoongi. wake the fuck up."

-

a/n;;
HEY IT'S THE SEQUEL! who's she? can y'all guess? lmao.

please read the first book 'cat' first before reading this.