Untold Story!!!

Mukthi:meri sheer....ye lo pakad I think this is very useful and gives him a packet of condoms...

Aarya:yaar Mukthi tum bhi na and slides it inside his jeans....with this they move out....the rest of them eat and chat for sometime and slides into sleep as they were tired due to the journey....

All were sleeping but a soul was not able to sleep so decided to sit in the balcony and enjoy the cool breeze of Mumbai not to forget with a coffee mug.....The soul was enjoying the warmth of coffee and the coolness of the breeze and was thinking deeply dint even know when someone came and sat beside...

Person1:yeha akele akele kya kar rahe ho????

Person2:Mr.M aap????kuch chahiye kya aapko....

Manik:Nay Ms.Murthy buss neend nehi a raha hai isliye....aur aap

Nandu:well join the club same here....
Silence was filled and Manik was the 1st person to speak

Manik:Ms.Murthy can I ask yew somthing???

Nandu:sure Mr.M....

Manik:why Soha hates Madhyam so much and why did she behave so bitter towards him....

Nandu:just one day just that one day changed the whole story of our lives!!!!

Manik:Can yew share with me if yew dont feel its personal????

Nandu:nothing personal Mr.M....Madhyam Aarya ka bhai hai.....her confession made Manik shock to the core

Manik:kya????what did yew just said to me

Nandu:Haan Madhyam aur Aaryaman are brothers own brothers....

Manik:But tumne bhola ki Madhyam Soha ka Bhai hai and Aarya is dating Soha????It is very confusing....

Nandu:Mr.M will yew plz allow me to explain me....

Manik:okay sorry....plz continue....

Nandu:Madhyam and Aaryaman are brothers....We all used to study in the same college....Soha got parted from her parents as they were divorced and used to live in the hostel after she met me we changed into a flat and Aarya was having feelings for her....Maddy meri matlab Madhyam we used to call him like that treated her as his sister and used to take care of her like a baby....All was going right but that one day changed the whole thing.....and Soha started hating him to the core!!!!

Flashback:

Soha:Nandu jaldi chalo na we are getting late....

Nandu:ufffooo why are yew shouting like that meri maa.....and she stopped in the middle and was staring

Soha:Kya hua tum rukh kyun gaye ho????

Nandu:arey yaar bomb lag rahe ho yaar.....kisko maarneki irada hai????

Soha:Nandu tum kabhi nehi sudregi...

Nandu:kabhi bhi nehi and winks at her!!!!

Soha(rolling her eyes):chalo we are getting late....

Nandu:uffoooo.....despo ha????chalo chalo and with this they reached Aarya's house as they have a small party on the ocassion of the success of some deal!!!!
They reached the destination....
Maddy and Aarya were waiting for them at the enterance!!!!

Maddy:hey bacha's and he hugged both of them....

Aarya:even I am too here and he pouts sadly!!!

Nandu:Awww my baby bro....chalo I am there and hugs him from side....

Maddy&Soha:Dramebaaz!!!Nd they leave to go inside...But Aarya stopped Nandu

Nandu:kya hua???chalo na lets go...but she was stopped when she saw a ring in his hand

Aarya:mai aaj Soha propose karna chahtha hoon!!!

Nandu(squealed in happiness):Wow...am dam excited chalo chalo lets go and the duo went inside the house...
Their parents were busy so the younger clan was having fun time,legpulling and bullying each other...
Later the guests dispersed and its now only few family friends,Aarya,Maddy,their parents,SoNa....

Maddy:mom this is Soha and Nandu they study along....and he side hugged both Soha and Nandu as he was standing in the middle

Aarya:okay guys so on this ocassion I am gonna confess something...he was cut by her mother

AM(Aarya's Mother),AD(Aarya's Father)

AM:dont say yew are gonna propose to this girl pointing Soha with a disgusted face....

AD(excited):ye toh kamaal ki baath hai beta so who is the gal Aarya....

AM:Ismey kamaal ki kya baath hai Mohan do yew even know about her and her family Mohan....

Mohan:kehna kya chathe ho Sona tum???

Sona:yahe ki ye ladki humari aukath ki nehi hai aur yew know what their parents are divorced and stay far away from each other....Who knows how she is bought up and dont know what blood flows in her veins...

Mohan:Sona zara sambhal ke mind your words....

Sona:Don't know to whom she was born and who is her father!!!!

This was it Soha was sobbing badly and Aarya lost his temper.....

Aarya:Buss karo ma....buss ko....aap ese kaisey baath kar sakthe ho???aap bhi ek aurath hai na....

Sona:tum iss najayaz ladiki keliye mujhse jhagda kar rahe ho haan???I was right Maddy ne joh bhi kaha hai woh sabh teek hai.....Yew are in the spell of this dirty bitch and she was about to speak something but she felt something hot on her cheek....Thudddd.....yeah its a slap  a tight slap on her face.....

Scene Freezes On Sona's Shocked face....

Who is the one who slapped her....Ummm keep guessing and let me know....

Plz do vote,comment and share my story

Happie Reading

Loads Of Love

Deepthi Sharma