Emotional Drive!!!!

Soha:okay so Manik I want to burst the bubble.....I know what's happening between yew and Nandu!!!!I mean sabhko Malum Hai about the cold war between yew both so tum teek ho na!!!!
Meri Matlab ye Hai ki I've been observing yew since the time we climbed up the car yew were watching her secretly yew were angry when she said I love yew to Aarya and after that yew started laughing tum teek hai na????

Manik was shocked listening all these and was not in a state to react!!!!

Cabir:Bhai tumne toh kamaal ki actor nikla!!!!Mujhse bhi chupliya???

Manik:Cabir esa kuch nehi hai I was confused but now I am clear about my feelings!!!!

Dhruv:buddy!!!!Do yew love her????

Mukthi:Haan Bhai bholo!!!!

Manik:Okay guys I'll burst the bubble....yes I love her I love Nandu alot and I'm hopelessly in love with her!!!!everything was good and going plainly patha nehi kyun she started saying that I'm a commoner yew belong to royal family....this is wrong Mai aukath aapse Kam hai and all other stuff!!!!
Manik catching Soha's hands:Soha please please do something yaar I want her in my life.....she is driving me crazy I'll do anything to get her and I'll promise she won't drop a single tear from her eyes!!!!

Soha:Manik Manik shhhh....shhhh....relax firstly drink some water!!!!

Cabir:Bhai we all are there for yew we will help yew to gain her!!!!Hai na guys

Mukthi:of course koyn miss hotha Hai yaar uski jaisey bhabhi ko!!!!

Alia:Manik I'm in

Dhruv:Buddy even I'm in!!!!

Voice:And even I'm also in....a voice from back made them look that side!!!!

Soha:Aarya and she hugged him tightly

Aarya:Missed yew so much baby!!!!love yew and he kisses her forehead

Soha:love yew more baby and she kisses his cheeks

Alia:Awwww....how cute Hai na!!!!

Navya:kisiki nazar na lage!!!!

Cabir:ahem ahem....sorry for disturbing love birds but we have to work on something right now!!!!

Aarya:Haan Bhai sure anything for my baby sister!!!!

Soha:so Manik meet Aarya Aaryaman Khurrana my boyfriend!!!!Aarya he is Manik Cabir aur Mukthi ki Bhai!!!!

Aarya:hey bro nice meeting yew!!!!

Manik:Same here bro!!!!nd he was about to say something was stopped by Nandu's voice

Nandu:Aaru tum yaha kabh kaisey????

Cabir:ahem ahem!!!!kaisey laga tumhari surprise????

Nandu:wow!!!! just wow Bhai and she hugs Aarya!!!!
I missed yew yaar very badly!!!!

Aarya:Aur Mai bhi Meri honey pot ko and kisses her forehead!!!!

Navya:mujhe bahuth bhuk lagrahi hai!!!!

Cabir:Yes Rani sahab the food is ready!!!

Mukthi:then what are we waiting for????
And with this all went into the living room and settled themselves!!!!

Aarya:aaj Mai tumko khiladungi babydoll!!!!

Nandu:with pleasure!!!!
And the duo started feeding each other all went aww with their bond and secretly prayed that Nandu should always have a smile on her face in the same way!!!!in all this all eyes were filled with happy tears except a person....that person's eyes were filled with emotions many untold emotions and they came out in the form of tears!!!!

Person:excuse me and left from there!!!!this was observed by Manik Nd he too followed that person!!!!
In a lone isolated area that person was crying out the heart as there were no place to suppress them!!!!

Manik:Tum teek ho na????that person wiped the tears and turned back!!!

Person:Absolutely fine!!!!

Manik(wiping the tears):yew are very bad at lying Soha!!!!So spill the beans....

Yeah guys that person is none other than Soha!!!!

Soha:Woh....woh...kuch nehi Hai Kuch yaad ayi isliye!!!!

Manik:Soha listen yew are free to share anything with me!!!!

Soha:Aaj Mai bahuth kush hoon Manik really I mean what I say seeing Nandu this much happy!!!!Agar woh nehi Hai toh i wouldn't have not known whether I would be alive ya nehi!!!!ye sabh kuch joh Mai Hoon woh sabh Nandu ki wajhe se Hai!!!

Manik:Alive????esa Kya hua????

Soha:Jab Mai 18 years ki thi I was thrown out of my house because I dint accept marrying my step mother's brother!!!!she was always against me and she want me to get tied with that moron to get the authority on my property.....one day she came to me and said that I have to marry her brother I dint accept her words he sent her brother and asked to molest me so that I would keep my mouth shut and marry him he tried to molest me and in self defense I kicked his balls and ran towards my dad for help.....but all in vain my dad was not there she came to know all these and she blackmailed me agar if I won't shift the property on her name than she will kill my father so I dint have another option and signed the papers and later she created misunderstandings between me and Dad and she threw out of the house I dint have anyone in my life I decided to end my life then only Nandu came into my life as an angel she saved me and took along with her and made me to stay with her.....
And she was in tears she was weeping very badly!!!!Manik took her into a bear hug!!!!

Manik:shhhh....shhhh...shhhh....it's okay we all are there na now nothing will happen!!!!

Soha:Then only I met Mukthi DhruLya!!!!they were like a family to me....later on days pasted me and Nandu became so close and I came to know about her past the way she lead her life!!!!She has seen the worst dark side of life Manik....there were days when she used to cry days together remembering her parents....she always finds her happiness in others smiles!!!!She never showed her broken part to others.....She may laugh make others smile but she is a shattered soul inside isliye she keeps herself occupied with work she needs someone who will heal her broken heart and repair her soul!!!!And after so many days I'm seeing her happy and smiling heartfully Manik!!!!I wish she will always be like that!!!!

Manik:Soha!!!!I promise yew I will always make her happy I won't let a drop of tear from her eyes!!!!
To which Soha smiles and he gives a brotherly hug to her

Scene freezes.....

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys will like it

Plz do vote comment nd support me

Happie Reading

Loads Of Love

Deepthi Sharma