Engagement

Nandu:Dekho na is it good or any other alterations are there to do???

Mukthi was mesmerized with the decorations:Babe it's beautiful nd perfect like always....Nd ha now it's dinner time so Chalo Chalo andar!!!!Nd she literally dragged Nandu inside nd made her sit....Later all the other members also came nd Manik was about to sit beside her but she stopped him to sit beside her....

Nandu:Mr.M m sorry Woh Soha is sitting her so can yew pls sit somewhere else.....

Manik was taken back by her behavior:Teek hai not a problem!!!!Nd Manik took the chair adjacent to her!!!!

All were having food nd Manik was trying to look at her but Nandu was avoiding the eye contact with him nd was concentrating only on her food this was irking him alot!!!!To catch her attention he just puts his leg on her's she without looking at him removes her leg folds up nd starts eating finally she completes her dinner nd moves away from there!!!

All their acts were keenly observed by a pair of eyes without their knowledge the same pair of eyes who over heard Soha nd Nandu's convo.....

Finally all moved off to their respective rooms nd drifted into sleep as it is a celebration tomorrow....

The day has came and the palace is with full of hustle and bustle all were engrossed in their own works....Nandu was busy in the decoration perfection Alia has arrived earlier itself so that she can be with Mukthi as she knows that their doll will be busy in her work and Mukthi will feel alone.....

Alia:Hey Mukthi!!!So ready for the big day ahead ha????She just nods her head and blushes....Uffooo someone is blushing ha????

Mukthi:Alia tum bhi na???nd she hits her playfully!!!!In meanwhile Nandu comes and sees them smiling heartfully!!!

Nandu:Yeh kya ho raha hai idhar mere bina????They tilted their head to see Nandu nd they gave a horrified look.....

Mukthi:Doll yew still in your PJ like srsly???Jao and get ready the guests are also arriving look and she points at the entrance....

Nandu:Meri maa relax gimme 15mins I will be ready and she rushes to the washroom....In meanwhile Manik came to her lil sissy....Nd she came out after good half an hour!!!!She was looking like an angel who descended from heaven!!!!!Manik was lost in the eternal beauty....As Manik was behind her she did not observe Manik.....

Nandu:Kaisey lagrahi hoon????

Mukthi:Bomb babe

Alia:Hot babe....

Nandu:Mai paida he hot hoon!!!!Nd she winks at them nd she turns back just to see Manik standing with his hands folded at his chest....She felt a bit embarrassed and she was looking here and there....In mean time the royal maids informed they are been called down so all headed towards the living room....Nd all the royal family members headed towards the function area....

THE ENTRANCE OF ROYAL PALACE: